帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-12-18 18:53:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Image and audio file: https://tinyurl.com/mryr3d5u
Script:
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]・Kaoruko
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] A female student who serves as the student council president at a school that has just changed from an all-girls school to a coeducational school. Student council since girls' school
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]She is the head of the school and is highly trusted by her teachers and the students around her. She has excellent grades and good manners, but she farts
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]She secretly likes to smell it because it smells so bad. All four of her student council members put her as her president
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]She has the same hobbies as Kaoruko, and delinquent students or students who cause trouble go to the preparation room at the back of the student council room
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]After he comes back, he becomes serious and frightened by the girls. Kaoruko's farts are from the other three
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]It's so scary that it's only used to rehabilitate serious delinquents.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Are you awake?
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] This is the student council preparation room. Oh, don't worry, your injuries have already been treated at the infirmary. fortunate
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]It wasn't that big of a wound.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Well then, let me tell you why you are here. You were in a fight with a student from another school. little
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]It looks like you were dealing with quite a large number of people. As expected, he was defeated. yeah? A
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Ah, that's no problem. All the students who were fighting with you are safe. At the infirmary like you
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]After paying his bills, he has already left this student council preparation room.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] But you understand, right? What does it mean to be once put in this preparation room and then taken out?
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]That's right, have you finally noticed the smell in this room? No matter how bad it smells, I don't cough too much
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]It's better... it resonates with the wound. It's still better to scream than cough. Your friends are the vice president, the secretary and the meeting
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]A total of three people have already given guidance. Since they are first-time offenders, the guidance is still relatively light.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] But you are different. You have already caused problems with students from other schools twice, so normal guidance is not enough
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Probably. Just because the cause is a student from another school, that doesn't mean it's okay to fight. What
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]What should I do after hearing that? The only people I can teach are the students of this school. You are already
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Twice...Even though he was supposed to have received guidance from the secretary and treasurer, he still continued to misbehave without learning.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Let's go. Therefore, this time, I, Kaoruko, the student council president, will be personally instructing you. Come in.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] My guidance is stricter than the other three, so they all end up acting up. So I was pushed by three people
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Have it dressed.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Hmm... okay? Now, let's sit down... hmm...
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] What do you think? I don't want you to say too much, but my butt is bigger than anyone in the student council. Pressed by three people
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I'm wearing one, but to be honest, it's impossible for me to escape just by sitting down. Oh, you've already received it twice
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I'm sure you understand this, but I'll just say it anyway. The guidance that we, the student council, give is to torture people with farts. Mojitsu
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]When I pour my farts into your nose and make you understand the gravity of what I've done by the smell
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]He will be rehabilitated so that he will never engage in problematic behavior again. Well, let's get started since we don't have much time
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]……yeah!
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](Fart sound)
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] First, give it a light shot to get your nose used to it. What do you think? Don't you know it by now? Here is my fart
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]It smells worse than the three of them. Once before, three people sensed my seriousness... all three of them
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I rolled my eyes. Well, I'm busy with my job as the student council president, so basically there are three of us doing this kind of guidance
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I'm leaving it to you...but your poor behavior is really noticeable.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Well, it's been almost 30 seconds since your nose got used to it, but are you getting used to it now? Hmm...I'd like to try it out...
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] It smelled a little bit worse than when I used it earlier. Although it is still far from my original teaching, it is still intense
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]right? The students who do bad things but have no guts start to go wild around here, but...hey, you're still screaming
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Isn't it? I'm grateful that you're patient with my guidance, and it's a great thing, but I'm sorry for the lack of response.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]It's a personal issue, but it bothers me a little. Was it the accountant who made you smell it the other day...Accountant, how much did you smell it the other day
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Did you set it? Hmm, I see. About 10 shots at equal intervals, centered around Sukashi...well, that's pretty good for teaching the student council
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Is that what it feels like? In accounting, each shot is long, so 10 shots should be enough.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Well, okay, let's continue like this for a little while longer. It looks like the position is a little off, so I'll fix it. Hmm... hmm
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]……What? I just moved my hips to bury your nose even deeper. I haven't farted yet, so don't scream.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Or...are you trying to tell me that I'm heavy? You see, even though I'm such a straight-laced person, I'm still a maiden
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]It's on the edge. I would be concerned if someone told me it was quite heavy. Don't scream before farting again, okay? Next call
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Then I'll show you 30 consecutive hits of my serious scarecrow. What do you think will happen if you take my seriousness that seriously? This
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]This is just a guess, but all my meals will probably smell and taste like my farts for at least a week
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]right. It's so brutal that it's ingrained in the nasal mucous membranes. Does it seem like I'm lying? Na
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Let's give it a try. Let's go... Hmph!
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](Long fart sound)
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Huh...how is it? It's a shot that's almost serious. oh? Hehe... I guess he started to go wild. It has to be that way
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]a. Hmm...hey, it's okay to get violent, but don't try to run away! The teaching isn't over yet!
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Damn...this...be quiet! Humph!
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] I didn't mean to let out so much, but I ended up firing three times in a row. Did you start having convulsions
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]...Maybe your consciousness suddenly jumped out at you? Hehe, three shots in a row is a way of delivering the final blow
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Lana. However, your guidance is not over yet. I was actually planning on letting out a fart like this at the end, but
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]...Unfortunately, I had decided that my last shot would be to visit the best one today. What does it mean?
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Can you buy it? It means that I will be able to smell even more smelly farts. Is it completely your fault
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Lana.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Hmm...hey, secretary and treasurer, what are you coughing up? It still emits a smell that makes you cough
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I don't think so? I know it stinks, but this is a legitimate job for the student council. Don't cut corners. Moshima
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I coughed and let go... Are you serious? You understand, right? Hehe, it's good to know.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] Well then, let's raise the gears from here. Hmm... this massage that stimulates the intestines
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Isn't the power amazing? As a boy, have you ever heard that girls are more prone to constipation? Student
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]We occasionally receive health-related concerns like this. So I did some research and found this map Invented Surge.  This thing will also get rid of the farts that are deep in your stomach. When I fart that much, it's normal I was about to run out of farts for teaching purposes. I don't use it for ordinary students, but... My truth is for you Let me smell your farts.  Hey, why don't you hold it firmly? If you cut corners, you would have said you were serious, right? Yes, that's fine. Why don't you both learn from the vice president? Will she enjoy sniffing my farts?  Hmm...well, it's almost time to come down. Do you understand? My mouth is twitching at the position of your nose butt hole. It was hard to hold back the fart deep in my stomach once I let it down... so I let it go now I'll inject everything into your nose. The smell from here is really too strong, so I don't feel like continuing for too long There isn't. Well, most of all, long-lasting means that you can endure for a long time. That's impossible. Let's go. Hmm...! (fart sound)  Hmm...oh? That's an amazing way to go wild. Even though I'm riding with my butt, I can't believe it moves this much... It was smelly. Well, of course, it's actually better to be able to move. Maybe I'll faint from this I thought maybe, but it was surprisingly persistent. One more shot... (Fart sound)  Hehe♪ It's ticklish, so please don't make too much noise. The vibrations of your screams are transmitted to my butt It's a little comfortable. After all, fart torture has to be like this.  Hey, that's why I'm telling you to hold it properly. Ha...it's the third time. This is also your guidance It seems necessary. Well, it was almost time to leave school, so let's finish it off with the next shot cormorant. The last and best shot... Let's take a serious look at Sukashi. Hehe... ♪ That's a shame, you. Secretary and If the accountant had done it properly, I wouldn't have had to smell it, but since these two didn't do it properly, I'm in your nose Now I have to pour in my seriousness. Well, a delinquent like you who won't get reformed no matter how many times you do It would be perfect for students. Control is fear. Since you are in this school, you are supported by the fear of my farts I have no choice but to arrange it...hehe♪  Let's go...? If you smell this, you will be a healthy child tomorrow. Secretary, treasurer...Pinch your nose Isn't it? Now, this is the last instruction for today. Hmm...♪ (Long sound)  Hehe...Hehe...This is a huge fart...In this preparation room, there is mine The strong stench of serious squirrels filled the air and made not only the secretary and treasurer, but even the vice president faint... I'm sorry. Na.  Now...well, of course, you don't seem to be conscious either. However, even if you are not conscious, your olfactory cells and brain It should have been clearly carved. My...fear of the student council president's farts...♪  The school is getting closer to peace again. However... today's seriousness is even more stinky... ke I'm so relieved...I can't believe I even started coughing...Hey, all three of you. When you wake up, ventilate yourself before heading home. Hehe ♪  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

超级版主

积分

原创作者论坛元老汉化组成员

发表于 2023-12-19 00:49:58 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
thank you so much!
回复