帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分

论坛元老

发表于 2021-6-15 13:23:12 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 飞翔的狸猫 于 2021-6-16 09:38 编辑

自己复制到翻译软件,我手机卡等了10分钟没翻译出来,请见谅
    "Mother, when are you going to show us that gift you promised us?" Daniela whined.

"Yes, we've been waiting so long." chimed Cassandra.

"Patience, girls," Lady Dimitrescu said.

She rips the bag off from over your head. You find yourself in the dimly lit halls of an ornate castle. In front of you stand three pale young women dressed in black, and towering above you is their mother, Lady Dimitrescu, the mistress of the house.

"He looks so perfect, mother!" Bela cooed.

Cassandra drags her tongue across your face. Her warm, rotting breath makes you shudder.

"Mmm, I've never had man-flesh this sweet before! You have to let me get the first taste!"

"You won't be eating this one, girls," Dimitrescu said. "I have something special in mine for him."

She raised her hand in the air and snapped. "Now! Present yourselves so that our new guest can do his job."

You watch as her daughters line up in front of you with their backs turned, hike up their dresses and expose their round, pale asses. Each daughter's rear is slick and yellowed with an accumulated layer of greasy sweat, and each crack splattered with visible filth to varying degrees between the three of them. You could smell them from where you sat shackled to the floor.

"What, don't have anything to say?" Dimitrescu taunted as she loomed over you. "Good. I want you to save that talented tongue for my daughters."

It wasn't long before they started bickering, while the reeking humidity emanating from their asses quickly overtook the cool castle air.

"I should get to go first!" Daniela said. "I haven't had a chance to clean myself for weeks."

"No, it should be me! Look at all this awful filth I've built up! It'll ruin this lovely dress." Bela retorted.

"Let me! I'll be sure to break him so he's nice and pliant for the rest of you." Cassandra hissed.

"I think it's only fair that the youngest get to go first," Dimitrescu said.

"Yes!" Daniela said, her black lips curling into a frenzied grin.

"Now, be sure you show my girls a good time. They've all been on their best behavior." she said with a chuckle. "Remember, a disobedient ass-licker is less useful than a simple piece of paper," she bared her claws. "And torn to pieces just as easily."

"Come on mother, don't make him all tense," Daniela says as she backs up towards you. "I need his tongue nice and limber if he's going to clean all those nooks and crannies." That foul filthy ass draws closer with each second. It both looks and smells like she hasn't wiped for weeks. The earthy odor of sweat and caked-on shit fills your nostrils and makes you feel like your skull is full of lead. Finally, she presses her hand firmly against the back of your skull, and forces you between the rank cheeks from which those smells emerged. You feel the sweat and filth rubbing up against your face, but more than anything else, you smell it. You thought it couldn't possibly get anything worse, but the aroma is far more potent now that your nose is just a few centimeters away from her rancid hole, so close you can feel how eagerly it pulses. You have no intentions of satisfying it though. What you intend as screams become mere whimpers as your supply of air untainted by stench rapidly dwindles, and the sound is further muffled by the greasy cheeks your face is sandwiched within. You push against her hand, but a superhuman strength keeps you firmly locked in place, ensuring that your every breath is afflicted by her wretched ass.

“Ugh, mother, he’s not licking!” Daniela whined as her ass stifles your gagging. “Make him use his tongue!”

"I don't think you understand your arrangement," Lady Dimitrescu says. You cannot see her, but you can hear the large woman's weighty footfalls against the stone floor. "When I told you to clean her ass, that was not a request. You are toilet paper, and toilet paper does not talk back!"

Once again, you are too immersed in the darkness of her daughter's ass to see, but you can still clearly hear the lady brandishing her claws. "Perhaps I'll slice off your jaw, so your tongue will be left hanging out. You won't be able to refuse my daughters then."

You shudder. Though it isn't easy, to spare from an even worse fate, your lips slowly part and your tongue languidly extends like a snail cautiously leaving its shell. Before it even touches anything, you can taste the rancid musk wafting off her ass against your tongue, making it coil up instinctively. Somehow, you find the strength to keep pushing, until the tip of your tongue graces the surface of her rancid crack, and for the first time you are treated to a true taste of her filth. The bitter taste sends a shockwave of revulsion through your body, but it is too late to turn back now.

"Good. Now go on, lick!" the daughter commands, and you do, coating your tongue in her greasy muck slathered against the sides of her unwashed ass cheeks.

"Don't stop!" she groans.

You lick again, and again. It never gets any easier.

“Mmm, that’s better! His tongue feels so wet and warm, mother! I can feel all my filth just melting away!” She thrusts her hips back, forcing your tongue deeper into that putrid crack, forcing you to taste the even more rancid filth that could be found there.

“Come on, man-slave! Lick my asshole! That’s where all my nastiest dirt is!”

Your eyes water as you prod at her rim with great trepidation, feeling her shit-caked hole throb excitedly against the tip of your tongue. Eventually you transition into full-on strokes with your tongue, each pass taking a layer of ripe, bitter filth along with it. You wince before every taste, but you have come to accept that there is no other way out of this, and that the quicker you clean, the sooner this will be over. Every slurp simply compounds the putrid taste in your mouth. You pull away for a brief respite, but you are keenly aware of Dimitrescu's disapproving gaze against your back, and so you bury yourself in the rank cavern lurking beneath Daniela's cheeks once again, slurping away at the crack until your duty is finally fulfilled. You know your job is complete when you lap against her hole and you are no longer greeted by the slimy texture and taste of fresh filth, even while the remnants of her noxious ass lingers on your tongue.

“He did such a great job, mother! I feel so refreshed!” she said, her pale cheeks bobbing slightly as she wiggled her newly clean butt in delight. Meanwhile, all the gunk and crime that once _____ her ass crack now clung to ever corner of your mouth. Every swallow treated you to another dose of her flavor, and as Cassandra stepped forward you realized that you still had two more daughters to go.

"I should get to go next, mother," Cassandra insisted. There was a palpable anticipation in her voice, like she already had something awful in mind for you.

"Of course," Dimitrescu said. "Go right ahead."

While you are still on all fours, gagging and sputtering from the reek of the first daughter that still refused to leave you, Cassandra casually sauntered over and jammed her ass in your face as though you weren't really human, as if you really were nothing more than her ass wipe. She leaves you no time to resist, nor to recover from your previous encounter before your head is completely encased in unwashed ass, and your nose is pressed up against a smelly, wincing hole once again.

Cassandra's own particular brand of ass reek is similar but still noticeably distinct to that of her sister; hers is a bit more stale, while Daniela's was more sour. Either way, it makes your nostrils burn just as surely as her siblings, as she thrusts her hips back and forth eagerly to ensure that you really get in there.

“Open your mouth nice and wide," she commands. "That’s it, just a little more...”

Terrified of retribution, you obey. You have correctly deduced that Cassandra is the most sadistic of her sisters. While your suffering and revulsion may be a pleasant side bonus for Daniela, for Cassandra it is her entire goal. This suspicion is quickly confirmed, as the true reason why she was so insistent that you open your mouth becomes clear. A loud, wet, putrid fart explodes out of her asshole and directly onto her exposed tongue as she cackles with delight. You are exposed simultaneously to a smell and taste so vile that it feels as though all of your muscles have clenched up at once in revulsion. The smell isn't just awful, it's inhuman, in the sense that it is unlike anything you have ever seen a human produce. It wasn't just rancid-it was supernaturally rancid.

Instinct takes over, and you wrench your head back to escape the smell, only to find the back of your head snagged against her hand, which violently pushes you back in. "You're not getting out that easily! Don't stop until you've sniffed it all up!"

This is too far, even compared to everything you've already experienced. You cannot bring yourself to inhale; but the cruel irony was, even holding your breath was not sufficient to protect yourself from the stink. Even with nostrils clenched, the smell found its way up your nose, leaving you dizzied, sickened, and singing your sinuses as the rancid fumes lingered there. The smell clung tightly to your face, and lingered thickly in the air around you, ensuring that, so long as Cassandra held your head in place, you would not be spared from the scent. And she seemed to have no intentions of letting you go. In fact, she seemed to delight in your disgust. Every gag of revulsion and sickened spasm was met with a gleeful laugh from Cassandra, and some softer chuckling from her sisters.

"You won't sniff?" she snarled. "Fine. I'll just keeping blasting you until I'm sure you've gotten a nice, long whiff."

Another blast of rancid flatulence escapes her unwashed asshole with a bubbly roar. Your face is once again pelted with a sickeningly humid gust, and the smell of Cassandra's rancid, sweaty ass fumes are just as devastating as your first whiff. The sound of sadistic cackling and echoing, wet flatulence fills the chamber as she forces out another fart, and then another, bombarding you ceaselessly with clouds of hot septic stink.

"Mmm, I'm going to love breaking you," Cassandra grunted as she forced out a fart that was trapped deep in her bowels. Her sputtering asshole makes a wet, bubbling noise, splattering your face with droplets of liquid filth. The smell was the worst it had ever been true. You felt as though fainting was a real possibility, and at this point it would've come as a welcome reprieve. "I'll never let you take another breath of air again! It'll be nothing but my disgusting gas from now on!"

"Excuse me," Bela chimed in indignantly. "We're supposed to share the man-slave, remember? He's going to pass out if you keep that up, and I still haven't had a turn."

"She's right," Dimitrescu said. "Cassandra, please allow your sister some time with her toy."

"Fine, mother," Cassandra says, releasing her vice-grip around your head. Immediately, you take a gasp of air, only to find that it's still tainted with Cassandra's lingering stench. At the very least, it isn't quite as vile as it is straight from the source, so you have that to be grateful for.

Your relief is short-lived, however, as Bela is ready to take her turn. Wordlessly, she bends over and presents her ass to you. It reeks just as much as either of her sisters, with a foul, earthy odor that is on her own. You feel your heart sink as you find yourself slowly lowering yourself into the mire of half-dried filth and Grimy sweat that is Bela's ass crack. Maybe Cassandra really had succeeded in breaking you.

No, you must've still had some dignity remaining, as you still found yourself wincing as your tongue made contact with a bitter patch of filth. Still, Bela barely even needs to command you, as you are well aware of what your duties to the members of house Dimitrescu are by now. You drag your tongue along her crack, starting at the bottom and moving to the top, coating your tongue with her putrid taste along the way. You know that you are not truly done, however, until you slurp around her asshole, where the most vile waste and fermented sweat resides. The hellish taste becomes fainter with each gulp, until your job is done. You can no longer taste any fresh filth as you lick, though the combined taste of all three sisters still infests your taste buds with it's unearthly foulness.

You pull away, and let out a soft gasp of relief. Though your task was a nightmare, it seems it was finally done.

"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" Bela says, and your short-filled feeling of calm subsides. "You took much longer with my sisters. For it to be fair, you'll have to clean something else."

Bela turns to face you, and spreads her legs slightly to ensure that her musky cunt, with its foul, greasy blonde bush is in full view. "I want you to clean the front too-but first, I'll have to wash out that filthy mouth of yours."

A warm, musky stream of piss arcs through the air with a crackling sound and begins to fill your open mouth. The taste is dreadful, but at least it indeed does help wash away some of the lingering aftertastes of ass on your tongue, replacing it with its own musty, uric flavor.

"I don't want to see a single drop on the carpet." Bela said. "Mother will be very displeased if we have to clean up after you, so drink it all up!"

You obey, weakly gulping down a mouthful of her stale golden piss whenever your mouth becomes so full that you risk spillage, although it becomes harder and harder to keep up. This woman pisses like a damn horse, and the taste is so dreadful that you need to fight your instinct to spit with every gulp. You notice Bela drawing nearer as her nasty deluge of piss continue to flow. A few more steps and the musky muff that was the source of the stream is now pressed against your mouth, her oily blond pubes tickling your lip as she thrusts her hips forward expectantly. "Eat it!"

You gag as your mouth is filled with the taste of unwashed pubes and your nose with the scent of crotch funk. You try and do what she says, dragging your tongue along her filthy nether region, but the sheer volume of pussy hair makes you feel as though you're trying to chew your way through cotton balls. Cottonballs that had been left to soak overnight in a bucket of vinegar, taking the sour smell and taste into account.

`Her cunt isn't quite as foul as any of the asses you have been made to sample, but it isn't much better either. At this point, you weren't sure how much more abuse your poor taste buds could take, and your jaw was beginning to ache as well. Perhaps Bela took notice of this, as she no longer relied on you to move your tongue to clean her. Instead, she thrust her hips back and forth, forcing her filthy crotch against your open mouth. Filthy droplets of femcum which are snagged in her pubes like dew fill your mouth with a mixture of must and sweat whenever they brush over your tongue. It's the fact that she's so clearly getting pleasure from this that sickens you, with Bela letting out soft gasps and moans as she uses your face as a washrag for her nasty cunt.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分

论坛元老

楼主| 发表于 2021-6-15 13:24:23 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
   Bela continues, using your jaw as a combination sex toy and towel, until finally you feel her body convulse against your jaw as she climaxes with a raw, almost animalistic groan of satisfaction. She is kind enough to wipe off your lips with her thumb as she dismounts.

"So," Alcina said, taking a puff from her cigarette holder. "Did this one perform to your satisfaction?"

"Oh, yes mother," Daniela said.

"Indeed, I can see myself getting plenty of use out of him," Bela added.

"Excellent," she says, bending forward so she can look you straight in the eye, which takes an extra second or two due to her size. "You should consider yourself lucky. It seems your tongue is more valuable than your blood."

She extends to her full height again and then turns to her daughters, exhaling the smoke in an elegant puff. "It seems like you were all having quite a bit of fun. I'll be trying him out for myself before I hand him back over to you, and that isn't a request."

That was addressed towards her daughters, not you, as your compliance was already assumed. "Fine, mother," they huff as she approaches you.

"Come with me." Her voice is stern and commanding, like she was ordering around an animal. You are more deferential to her orders than ever, now that you are standing in her shadow and have a true sense of just how massive the difference in size between the two of you is. She could squash you like a grape just as easily as she could slice you into ribbons, and you get the sense she'd have no compunctions about doing either to you in an instant if you defied her commands.

You follow her down hallways, up winding staircases and through doors she had to bend over in order to pass. Finally, you arrived at her private chambers, a surprisingly cozy little room with a vanity at one end, a mannequin of staggering stature wearing an identical copy of what you could safely assume was her favorite dress, and was otherwise stocked with furniture, that, while elegant, was clearly designed for someone with far more standard proportions.

As you find yourself beside her, you become aware not only of not only the way she towers over you, but the fact that, when the both of you are standing, you are exactly at eye level with her ass. And oh, what an ass it is. Far thicker than any of her daughters, even proportionally it's tremendous, but when combined with her stature it added up to a pair of cheeks significantly larger than your own head. Her pale, round, perky breasts were of a staggering size as well, and this was the first time you could recall looking at a woman's cleavage from below.

She notices your gawking, and reprimands you. "I know I'm a lot to take in, but don't let that distract you. You still have a job to do.  

She lifts up her dress, and after you realize that this is an invitation you enter it as though it were a tent.

"I hope you're ready. While you cleaned up my daughters I really worked up a sweat." She releases it behind you, and you are left trapped in the darkness between her legs. You were trapped in a sort of sensory deprivation chamber in the space beneath her dress, where the only thing that existed in your little world was her scent and her warmth.

”Well, what are you waiting for? Get to work.” Her tone is so much gentler now that it takes you by surprise, but you find yourself even more compelled to obey than if she had simply threatened you. You grope around the steamy, lightless space beneath her skirt until you feel your hand brush against her buttocks. It only takes a quick brush for you to identify them by their size and softness alone, but you find yourself sneaking in a few extra squeezes to be sure. You run your fingers along her cheeks, staggered by their sheer width, and their texture which was akin to that of raw dough underneath a tight layer of cling-film, until you feel your digits slipping into the deep crack between those soft, shapely mounds. You don’t need Alcina to tell you that this is where your face should go.

The Lady seems to take better care of herself than her daughters do, as you find you are not immediately assaulted with a facefull of sticky grime. There is still a palpable smell, but at least she has the decency to cover up her musk with some perfume. You find her natural scent to be far more...tolerable as well, perhaps even pleasant. Her aroma envelops you just as thoroughly as her ass. Your tongue dives into the space between those two creamy orbs, but even with it fully extended you do not feel the familiar sensation of a wrinkled whole against its tip. You quickly put together that her size will require some extra effort on your part, and so you reach out in either direction with both arms, and clutch her hips for leverage, though there width is so vast that even this is something of a struggle. From there, all that's left to do is push your head as deep into her crack as it can possibly go, which is exactly what you do, even earning a soft "My my," from Alcina, which is the strongest acknowledgement you've received so far. You find this encouraging, and your tongue goes venturing out in search of a rim to clean. This time, with your head buried so deep in her ass that it looked as though you'd been decapitated, you find it. A twitchy, slightly puffy hole about the diameter of a silver dollar.

She wasn't lying about it being sweaty, as a veritable river of perspiration cascades over your tongue once you take your first taste. The flavor was not as detestable as the ones you'd sampled previously, though. It was still subtly sour, but there was something alluring about it that made your second taste not entirely a reluctant one. In fact, you went in with gusto this time, tracing a quick circle around her awaiting hole before boldly sliding it inside. You can feel her massive body shudder, and this compels you to venture even further. The knowledge that you had managed to provide pleasure to this giantess of a woman was immensely gratifying, and served as all the motivation you needed to continue performing your duty as her asswipe.

"My, aren't you eager," she remarked. She wasn't wrong either. You were noticeably less reluctant with her than you were with her daughters. Perhaps it was a sort of Stockholm Syndrome. Maybe, choking down that three course meal of buttfunk first made her ass seem all the better by comparison. You began to settle into a rhythm of sorts, running your tongue along the considerable length of her crack starting at the bottom and then moving towards the top, and then cleaning her hole as you made your way back down with a thorough series of slurps.

It wasn't just your attitude towards her that was different, but the way she treated you in turn. You could still tell that she viewed you as toilet paper at best, and a plaything at worst, but unlike the previous vampiresses who you were made to rim, she seemed far less eager to torment her toy. Unfortunately, you were about to find out that Dimitrescu and her daughters weren't so different after all. Just as you began to grow comfortable in your position between her pillowy cheeks, the massive woman unleashed an equally massive fart right into your unsuspecting face.

"Why, excuse me," she said in a voice dripping with insincerity. The sound of deep, bassy flatulence echoed through the space beneath her dress. In addition to the juicy trumpet of her fart, there was also the accompanying sound of fabric flapping like a sail caught in a hurricane, giving you a more concrete idea of just how much force this giantess's ass could unleash. The smell quickly permeated the space, trapping you in a nearly airtight pocket of stench between her massive legs. The area around you becomes considerably more humid as the fart continues to swirl in the air without anywhere to escape through, leaving your every breath tainted by a stench so thick that it feels as though it has its own weight.

Her only response to your pathetic gasps and gags emanating from underneath her dress is to chuckle. "I don't remember telling you to stop," she says sternly, noting that you have withdrawn your face from between her cheeks.

You’re not even sure if you can explain why, but despite everything you find your face returning to the cavern that was the source of that stenchy blast once again. Pressing yourself into her crack just feels like returning something to where it belongs, like sheething a sword or putting a gun back in its holster. Every second you spend not being enveloped by those creamy boulders she calls ass cheeks is one you long to be between them again. Even if that means being blasted by another superhumanly strong fart, which it almost certainly will.

Indeed, it doesn’t take very long for the vampiric giantess to follow up her first billowing blast with a second, proving that her first was no mere outlier. This is simply the quantity of gas that a woman of her size is able to produce, and which a person of your far less impressive proportions is expected to endure. The tent-like space beneath her dress that you reside in becomes an even more sultry hotbox of stench and sweltering heat.

"What, is that too much for you? You seemed to deal with my daughters just fine," you heard from above you.

While you knew that wasn't true, and you were fairly certain she did as well, you still understood the implication. If you were able to choke down her daughter's filthy asses but not hers, she would take that as a slight against her, and your punishment would be severe. Nevermind the fact that it was dealing with her daughters that left your stink stamina so severely drained in the first place. The Lady would get what she wanted, or you would suffer, and the fact that she was a bit more gentle with you before would not change that. You had to push on, despite the miasma of stink so hot and thick that it felt as though it stuck to your sweaty skin.

Dimitrescu wasn't going to make it easy for you though. Her previous blasts were just a warm-up, and now that the pipes had been loosened she was free to bombard you with a series of farts, one after the other. Not all of them were as long as her prior ones, but they were all massive, they were all loud, and they all reeked. Without even taking the smell into account, trying to force your head back into her fat, flatulent ass was like sprinting against hurricane-force winds. You do manage to fight your way through the stench though, and your reward is being sandwiched in between her ass cheeks, even closer to the source. From this distance her ceaseless gas feels and sounds like shotgun blasts, and have a smell concentrated enough to singe your nostrils down to their depths.

Getting your head stuck between those flatulent cheeks is just the first step though. You still have a job to do, and that job involves opening your mouth and massaging the source of those superhumanly strong farts with your tongue. You wait for a lull between blasts of gas to slurp at her rim, but the predictable still happens all the same. You feel her pucker open up just as your mouth does, giving you your most intimate experience with the Lady's gas yet.

The force of her flatus is simply tremendous. It fills not only every square inch of your mouth, but blasts all the way down your throat as well. You're pretty sure your cheeks puff out quite a bit too just trying to swallow the gigantic blast.

The taste is something else too. You are not allowed to acclimate to it slowly. Instead you are given the most profound, concentrated form of it all at once as it makes contact with each and every one of your tastebuds simultaneously with the force of a cannon.

And yet, despite the fact that your mouth is as thoroughly saturated with this giant woman's fart flavor as it could possibly be, you do not retch, and you do not recoil. You simply cling to her waist to ensure that you are not blown clean off your feet, but you keep your face firmly planted between her supple cheeks, and you do your job. You keep licking away at her wincing hole with the dedication of a loyal pet, despite the periodic peltings of filthy flatulence you receive. You could not possibly explain why. You are not under the illusion that the vampiric mistress's farts are anything less than repulsive, and yet, you refused to wrench yourself away from that overactive hole, with a determination that fear of punishment alone cannot explain. Maybe she was right about you-you are an ass rag, you are toilet paper, but as long as you are her ass rag and her toilet paper, well, there are worse fates you can image.

You are exposed her taste and scent ceaselessly. There is not a single swallow, nor inhalation, or even a single moment in which your every sense is not overcome by her gas and musk. Inhumanly powerful farts erupt against your tongue over and over again, but you will not stop until she tells you to stop.

And eventually, she does.

"That will be all," she suddenly says, after a moment of silence. Her ass finally stops spewing, and only the sound of your wet, determined lapping remains.

"I must say," she said, shuddering. "You have exceeded my expectations. Unfortunately, this means I have some bad news to break-but don't worry, it isn't bad news for you. Come, walk with me-just be sure you don't stop working your magic while you do."

You can feel her person-sized legs moving on either side of you, and so you began to walk forward yourself to keep up, while also making sure your head is tucked into her crack as it is meant to be. This is a bit awkward at first, but by this point rimming the giantess has almost become like a second nature to you, just as easy as breathing, so doing it while walking at the same time quickly becomes a simple task. You notice that she doesn't let off any more gas as you travel down the hallway to her. Perhaps she doesn't feel as comfortable acting in such an unladylike manner outside the comfort of her private chambers. Your every inhalation is still tainted with the mind-melting scent of her flatulence though, as her long, flowing dress ensures that it stays trapped inside.

Even while trapped in complete darkness, you still recognize the path she is taking you on. You're being lead back to where you first awoke in this castle, where her daughters reside.

"Well, mother? How did the man-thing perform?" you hear one of their voices say. She can recognize the subtle bulging of your body beneath her mother's dress, and so you decide to put your prowess on display, taking your tongue and jamming it as deep into that hole as it can go, swirling it around her wet, eagerly pulsing insides as the lingering essence of her farts cascade over your taste buds.

"Mmmmf-sorry girls, I'm going to have to keep this one all to myself."
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分

论坛元老

楼主| 发表于 2021-6-15 13:25:52 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
用谷歌的可以直接翻译此网页
回复