论坛元老

积分
发表于 2021-6-10 12:25:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 天地玄黄 于 2021-6-27 16:39 编辑

悬赏翻译一波,大概四个小说,想翻译的话可以四选一,如果原作者觉得侵权,我会立刻删除

最重要的是,别拿机翻糊弄人!

最佳答案

查看完整内容

【第四篇的翻译,自己额外加了一些细节,比较偏个人风格,所以悬赏什么的就算了】 【单纯是比较喜欢第四篇的魔幻体系,正好最近有个翻译的活,先练练手】 巫女普莉希拉刚刚用魔法摧毁了一个村子。 村庄被毒魔法夷为平地,整片土地散发着令人作呕的恶臭味。在这被漫天毒气笼罩的天空下,所有村民都失去了战斗能力、任由她的臭味摆布。作为毒魔法巫女,她偷学了一种被王国列为禁忌之术的最高级毒魔法,若不加以控制,有可能将摧毁 ...
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分

条纹勋章原创作者银屁勋章美臀勋章论坛元老

QQ
发表于 2021-6-10 12:25:13 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 天蓝12138 于 2021-6-10 17:48 编辑

【第四篇的翻译,自己额外加了一些细节,比较偏个人风格,所以悬赏什么的就算了】
【单纯是比较喜欢第四篇的魔幻体系,正好最近有个翻译的活,先练练手】

巫女普莉希拉刚刚用魔法摧毁了一个村子。

村庄被毒魔法夷为平地,整片土地散发着令人作呕的恶臭味。在这被漫天毒气笼罩的天空下,所有村民都失去了战斗能力、任由她的臭味摆布。作为毒魔法巫女,她偷学了一种被王国列为禁忌之术的最高级毒魔法,若不加以控制,有可能将摧毁整个王国。

常言道,“能力越大责任越大。”但普莉希拉早就把这些东西抛之脑后了——她已然沉迷于强大魔法给她带来的乐趣当中了。

普莉希拉恨那些傲慢的法师们——如此美妙的魔法,却被那些法师们视若洪水猛兽,无时无刻不在限制它的使用、甚至是它的存在。人生只有一次,普莉希拉坚信,与其跟这些无聊的法师们荒废无聊的一生,不如与巫女们一起逃课更诱人。再说了,刚才被她席卷的村子,这个充斥着令她反感的法师们,只有毒气的洗礼才能泻她的心头之愤。

不过,用毒魔法折磨这座村庄,并不是她今天唯一的乐趣。此时此刻,她正在调教一位特别的“朋友”。

一位面容姣好的女孩被魔法禁锢在地上——她叫奥莉薇娅,是众多想要逮捕她、告发她,并一直追杀她的众多法师中年龄最小的一位。奥莉薇娅是学院的出了名的优等生,不过传闻里的她是靠关系走到了高阶法师的位置,普莉希拉厌恶至极。现在,这位优等生已经被吸走了所有魔法能量,已然没有了任何反抗能力。宽大的法帽下,是一张绝望金发少女的脸;而乏味的法袍则包裹着她娇小的身姿,身材的曲线若隐若现。

普莉希拉不会穿这种法袍——这种千篇一律的衣服实在不对她的口味。她身穿一身黑色的巫女裙,裙摆镶嵌着金闪闪的蕾丝,侧开的口子露出了她洁白的大腿,小腿则被一层黑丝包裹住,显得十分诱人;礼服的中间开了一个很大的口子,她的胸部几乎完全裸露在了空气中,倒也没给人留下什么幻想的空间;与其他法师不同,她戴着一顶纯黑色的巫师帽,一头乌黑亮丽的头发笔直地垂到了腰间,中间夹杂了一些俏皮的灰色——这是一幅经典的巫师打扮,虽然有些古板,但却是她的独爱。

“你……你是逃不掉的!”奥莉薇娅还想做最后的挣扎。

如同手铐般的蓝色魔法能量将她的手腕捆得更结实了,双腿也被牢牢地钉在了地上。普莉希拉似笑非笑地看了她一眼,缓缓地站起了身。

“放开我!你要做什么!”奥莉薇娅挣扎得更厉害了,却依然是徒劳无功。

普莉希拉用食指钩住了她的下巴,少女的脸颊明显在颤抖,可普莉希拉似乎更加兴奋了。“你想当个好人,是吗?”普莉希拉的眼神如同激光一般,几乎能将奥莉薇娅的眼睛融化。“可是今天……你到底是落在我的手里了,算你倒霉。”

“你这个……巫女……劣等生……”

“劣等生?你说什么?”普莉希拉手指捏紧了奥莉薇娅的下巴,似乎对她刚才的发言很不满。“你以为你真的是优等生吗?没有那点关系,你什么都不是!被别人当成玩偶的日子,你不觉得可悲吗?”

普莉希拉换了一个姿势,将屁股对准了她,露出了自己的黑丝内裤。“看,黑色!是巫师的黑色!但我就是喜欢黑色。”普莉希拉将流苏撩起,肛门正对着奥莉薇娅的脸,厉声说道。“我穿的都是黑色,不像你们这群无聊的法师,穿的所有衣服和你们一样无聊!”

普莉希拉的浑圆的屁股让奥莉薇娅的身材显得更小了,几乎是她脑袋的两倍大。

“拿走你的屁股!滚!”奥莉薇娅的脸上写满了惊恐。

“别怕,我的魔法最适合你们这群‘好学生’了。”普莉希拉回头冲着她邪魅一笑,说道。“我不会轻易把你玩坏的……有趣的东西需要慢慢品尝,不是吗?”

普莉希拉开始吟唱咒语,一团奇怪的绿色烟雾正在缓缓生成,一圈一圈地环绕着她的屁股。

“喂!等等,你不要……”

“噗嗤——”一声,绿色烟雾如同爆炸一般在奥莉薇娅的脸上四散开来,毒气将她的脑袋团团围住,奥莉薇娅被呛得直流泪,连续咳嗽了好几声。

“哈哈哈!我喜欢这个画面!”看着奥莉薇娅狼狈的样子,普莉希拉大声地嘲讽道:“优等生,既然你有这么一个聪明的小脑袋,不如想想怎么逃出来吧?”

奥莉薇娅没有回话,漫天飘散的绿色烟雾将她整个人都包裹住了,甚至连眼睛都有些睁不开了。

“连这点毒气都受不了吗?优等生?”普莉希拉笑的更大声了。“你上课的时候难道没学过如何克制毒魔法吗?难道那群教授连这种东西都不曾交给你这样的小天才吗?”

奥莉薇娅确实学过不少克制毒魔法的能力,但普莉希拉使用的是最高毒魔法。那些课本里学过的东西,面对如此凶恶的巫毒禁术,竟没有丝毫办法。

“没有吗?那他们派你过来做什么?给我送玩具吗?”

层层的烟雾越来越浓郁,奥莉薇娅的意识开始模糊,身体已经开始抽搐了。

“坚持一下,优等生,不要这么快就晕过去。”普莉希拉挥了挥手,让烟雾稍微散去了一些。“我不会让你倒下得这么快的,周围的空气足够你保持清醒,你只会一直闻着这种气体——除非你能逃离这里。”

虽然毒雾稍微散去了一些,但刺激性极强的气味依然让她无法忍受。她憋了一口气,用尽了身体最后一丝力气,想要挣脱手上的魔法镣铐。不料,魔法镣铐的强度甚至比毒雾更大,孤注一掷的她依然没能挣脱,绝望地瘫倒在地上。

“求求你……放了我……”奥莉薇娅虚弱地说道。“我什么……都愿意做……”

“哦?你不是优等生吗?连我这个劣等生的魔法都挣脱不了吗?”说着,普莉希拉的肚子发出了一阵咕咕的声音。“算了,张开嘴巴,我来解咒。”

周围的毒雾散出了一个小孔,普莉希拉脱掉内裤,将肛门对准了她的嘴巴。如同溺水之人抓到了救命稻草一般,奥莉薇娅立马把脸凑了过去——面对眼前这位巫女的屁股,总比闷在窒息的毒雾中要强。

“嘴巴张大,接住!”普莉希拉命令道。奥莉薇娅很听话,乖乖地将嘴巴张大,舌头轻轻地顶在她的肛门处。普莉希拉稚嫩的雏菊受了刺激,“噗”的一声,一个响亮的屁钻了出来。

奥莉薇娅的嘴巴动弹不得——眼前这位巫女的屁虽然奇臭无比,几乎让她呕了出来,但总好过四周虎视眈眈的毒雾。

普莉希拉轻哼了几声 ,似乎在酝酿着体内的气体。憋了半天,又是几个屁一点点从她的肛门里喷出,尽数喷在了这位金发少女的脸上。

“该死,没了吗?”普莉希拉用了用力,小脸憋得通红,却再也憋不出一个屁来。“算你走运。”普莉希拉提好了内裤,心满意足地站了起来——虽然有些意犹未尽,但整体还算是完美。

“你可以……放我走了吗?”奥莉薇娅干呕了两声,却什么都没有吐出来。巫女的屁让她有些头晕目眩,却没有丝毫办法。

普莉希拉挥了挥手,毒雾重新聚拢,填补了刚才仅剩的空间。

望着奥莉薇娅惊恐的神色,普莉希拉大声地笑了起来。“哈哈哈,天真的优等生,你真的以为我会放你出来吗?继续在里面享受吧!别担心,如果实在挣脱不了,一个星期之后,毒雾自己就会散去了。”

望着普莉希拉的背影,还有她宣誓胜利的那一扭一扭的小屁股,奥莉薇娅彻底绝望了,两眼一黑,晕死在了地上。

不知道晕了多久,终于有人将她救了出来,这才勉强捡了一条命。当然,这位违逆了法礼的小巫女,早就消失的无影无踪了。
喜欢二次元的孩子,偶尔瞎写同人文玩
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-6-10 12:25:55 | 显示全部楼层
第一篇
         Adam was nearing the end of another year of school, and for the past couple months, he's been getting quite a bit lazy, and because of that his grades are starting to decline nearing a failing level. His report card just got sent home and he knew it was bad, he was walking back home from school thinking the whole time of a different scenario where he has passing grades. Adam snapped back to reality once he finally arrives at the front of his house, he was just standing on the driveway at the front of his house for a bit, knowing fully well what is going to happen once he opens that door.

He feared what his mom was going to do knowing that his grades were at failure level and she definitely received that report card. Adam knows that his mom can get a bit "controlling" when it comes to punishments, and she can use her "authority" in some pretty cruel ways.

Adam letting out one final sigh he knew is just gonna have to bear through with whatever his mom is planning to do with him. Swallowing whatever pride he had left he started to walk towards the front door and enter into his house. Of course unsurprised, he saw his mom with a very intensely angry looking face staring right at him with his report card in her right hand.

Now Adam’s mom, also named Linda, is a very attractive woman, with a height of 5’7, a good weight of 156 pounds, a lot of that weight into those two giant round asscheeks. Also packing average sized boobs, beautiful brunette hair, hazel eyes, and all at the ripe age of 36.

Linda had Adam at the young age of 18 but the father abandoned both him and Linda because he claimed that he “Wasn’t ready to be a father” so she had to raise Adam by herself and with the help of her supportive parents for a couple years until she finally graduated from college got a good job and made enough money for her own place.

Now don’t get me wrong Linda is a nice woman and she did a lot to get to her place right now to make a better life for her and Adam, but ever since the father left, she has gotten on to taking on a more dominant role, loving to take authority and being the one in control. Adam knows that she likes to take a more dominant position due to how having him took whatever freedom she had away during her college years.

Linda was kinky, Adam knew this, but never knew why. Probably had something to do with never getting a chance to pursue any sexual relationships after Adam’s father. It's not that she blames him for that, she knew fully well of the responsibility of being a mother so the bad decisions of her youth is the one to blame.

Adam knows that her punishments can be pretty creative and cruel, definitely showing her more authoritative and dark side, since she probably thinks it's the most justifiable way to show that side to her. But he knows that she is doing it for the better of him, to teach a lesson to do better in the future, and probably also to satiate her hunger for control and being the one in power.

Adam loves his mom to death and he would do anything for her, even if it may seem a bit over the top. So he would never resist any punishment she would send his way, he will just have to deal with this one like the others he has endured before.

Linda, wearing her pink yoga pants and only a pink bra on, looks at her son “So I just got your report card, and telling by my voice I think you know the deal” Linda says.

“Yes mom I’m sorry and I will do better next time, I promise.” Adam says in a sad tone. He knows he can't object his mom, she is right anyway.

“That’s right you will! now I just got done with yoga and the smell in that room could flatten a gorilla. Kale never sits right with me, if you know what I'm saying.” She smirked then stretched her back casually with a cute groan, “now the whole room smells and trust me you won’t survive going inside there." She said with a cute little chuckle "but, you know that I want you to succeed and having these type of grades is not gonna get you there, you need to start putting more effort in. You know I have to punish you for this and I think those farts gave me an idea of a good punishment since it’s gonna be the weekend now.”

Adam knew where this was going, yeah Adam loves his mom to death but he also knows that his mom can cause death with the stink of her farts, she is quite well known for being very gassy around the house. But of course he will do what she says no question, but the thought of dealing with her farts for the whole weekend scares him.

“You are going to be my fart slave for this whole weekend.” She said flatly making Adam’s face drain of color, ”You and I both know that disobeying is just gonna make this punishment a lot more severe. So you know better than to resist doing whatever I tell you to do.”

Adam knew better than to complain about this, his mom is very serious when it comes to punishments and he will just have to do the best he can for this weekend and power through it.

The poor boy just tells her “Yes mom I will do the best I can for you!” nervously.

“Yes I know you will because you're my good boy, and to be my good boy you have to also be a good fart slave for mommy okay sweetie” the beautiful woman said softly.

“Yes mommy” is all that Adam obediently can say.

Although this sort of treatment may seem "inhumane" or "disgusting" to other parents, Adam himself feels obligated to do whatever his mom says because of how much she sacrificed for him, so all he can do is just be the best submissive boy he can be for his mom, it's the least he can do.

“Good now the punishment has already started so from now on I only want you on all fours crawling around the house unless I say otherwise” Linda sternly says pointing at the ground as a sign for him to get on all fours.

Adam says "Yes mom" and meekly obeys getting down on all fours. Linda starts walking through the hallway to get to her bedroom, Adam slowly crawling following behind her.

While she was walking, Adam already got a preview of what he is going to have to deal with for the weekend.

BRRPPTT...

The fart was enough to make her ass jiggle a little in her pink yoga pants, Adam definitely could smell it, but considering how much worse her farts can get, those are one of her more "easier" farts to deal with.

"That is just an appetizer for the main course you are going to be served this weekend fart sniffer. I better hear some sniffing behind me because you know mommy's nose doesn't deserve to smell her stinky gas. it all belongs to those fart sucking nostrils of yours fart bitch!" Linda says. Yeah she can be cruel but she only likes to take the dominant role really seriously when it comes to punishments, so Adam has heard worse and is used to the degrading talk.

Of course Adam just obeys replying with "Yes mommy" and sniffing as hard as possible to suck up all of that gas emission from his mom's stinky butt into his nose. Adam, appealing to his mom's dominant side says "Thank you mommy" after sniffing all her stinky gas up. It definitely worked because she loved the feeling of power she had over him after that.

Linda finally arrived to her destination, which is her bedroom, while Adam is behind her on his hands and knees waiting for the next order. Linda orders Adam to get on the bed and lay down on his back face up, Adam doing so immediately. As soon as Adam is in position his mom immediately gets on top of the bed over Adam and starts lowering that massive dump truck of an ass near his face. While doing so Linda let out another one of Adam's smelly treats shout out of her ass but this time a lot bigger.

SSSSRRRPPPTTTTT...

This is definitely a lot bigger than the preview he got earlier, it smelled so bad It could probably be smelled half a mile away, but all this was going into Adam's nose.

"Sniff!" Linda orders, Adam immediately obeys and starts sniffing, digging his face into her asscrack positioning his nose near the hole, he was already struggling because the fart smelled so bad that it burning his nostrils.

"I better not smell any of what comes out of my ass, it belongs way more into that pathetic fart sniffing nose of yours than anywhere else, you should be thankful I even let you sniff mommy's special air you ungrateful brat!" Linda says with a harsh stern voice.

Adam tries to talk while muffled under his mom's round ass "Oh mmpppphhh yes mommy I am mmmmmpppphh so grateful to be smelling ummppphhh your delicious farts thank you so much" Adam says humiliated.

"That's my good little fart vacuum you better be grateful for the precious gifts mommy gives you. Now keep on sniffing down there! You're doing such a good job mommy can't even smell any of her own farts, you better keep this up, and maybe mommy might forgive you for being such a failure in school." Linda harshly says.

Although Adam can handle harsh words, but it is those kind of words that can hit you like a knife in the chest, being reminded that he has near failing grades can hurt, but Adam obediently keeps on sniffing, sucking all of mommy's "special air" into his nose so he can at least feel useful for something.

After about thirty minutes of Linda allowing her son to snort up her stinky rear she finally gets up, Adam is excited finally getting a taste of fresh air that isn't tainted by his mom's gassy emissions.

He was surprised he lasted through all that because his nose was burning and his eyes are red, and after a couple of more farts, he definitely would have passed out. But all that excitement of finally breathing fresh air was cut short because his mom only got up to take off her pink yoga pants revealing her cute pink panties.

Yes Linda is Adam's mom but he couldn't help but get turned on by the sight of his moms big juicy ass in those pink panties, it's not hard to admit that Linda is a beautiful woman and is aging very well, there has probably got to be a ton of guys who would kill to be In his position right now, if only Adam was into farts though.

Adam was showing how turned on he was by the rock hard cock that was growing in his pants, of course Linda noticing. Adam's face got a little red from embarrassment.

"Looks like the blood from your head is rushing to your other little head there." she snickers, teasing him "I can't blame you though." she bounces her ass in panties on his face "Who wouldn't get turned on seeing this big mound of ass flesh on their face." Linda coos softly teasing him, still bouncing her giant ass on Adam's face, likely hurting him a bit.

Adam was definitely rock hard after that little tease from his mom, maybe this punishment isn't as bad as he thought it was, well he was definitely about to be wrong about that.

"Now..... open your mouth fart boy!" Linda smirks looking down at Adam

Adam's eyes widened to that statement, he was able to handle sniffing his moms farts for a while, but now to taste it, can he handle that. Although he was worried Adam of course complied without hesitation opening his mouth letting his mom sit her panty covered asshole onto his fart eating mouth, immediately shooting a long wet fart out of her asshole and into his mouth.

BROLLLLLLOLOOOPPPPP

The fart shot straight down Adam's open mouth filling it with hot stinky gas inflating his cheeks and burning his lungs, it tasted so bad it was like his mom shitted in his mouth, tears welling up in his eyes, but as long as he takes the punishment to satisfy his mom and get her forgiveness, he will do just about anything.

"You like the taste of mommy's stinky gas fart breath? Your nose shouldn't just get all the attention from mommy's stinky ass, your mouth deserves to be filled with mommy's special air as much as your nose too, right fart eater?" That wasn't a question.

She lifts her ass off Adams mouth a bit to hear his answer Adam coughing a bit as she lifts off, he says "Oh yes mommy your stinky farts taste so yummy. I am so lucky that my mouth is receiving the delicious gifts that come out of your wonderful ass and not just my nose! Thank you so much mommy!" Adam's face turned red in embarrassment trying to give the best answer for her.

"Well mommy is so glad to hear that her pathetic fart eating son loves the tastes of her farts, you know what mommy is going to give you a gift for that" Linda replies, Linda takes off her panties to reveal her dirt bare ass. The site was so mesmerizing, her asscrack glistening with sweat and probably coated in fart grease, Adam was as hard as ever.

"You like what you see sweetie?" his mom teasing him by wiggling her bare ass on Adam's face getting a little bit of ass sweat on him.

Adam, replied with the obvious answer "Yes mommy your ass is so beautiful thank you for your wonderful gift, I can never be more grateful, I hardly deserve it!"

"Thats right sweetie, mommy is nice enough to let you have such a view, you can never ever be more grateful for it, now open your mouth wide mommy is going to fill you up with more of her delicious stinky gas." Linda lowering her ass back down. Adam obeyed instantly snapping his jaw open, opening his mouth as wide as possible as his mom's tight asshole sat right on his open mouth.

Yeah its gross, but Adam can see why its a turn on now, clearly shown by that boulder he has in his pants.

"Mommy's boy is a fart lover isn't he" Linda says, noticing the boner, all the more further increasing his humiliation.

"Yes mommy mmphhh I'm your good little fart loving boy!" Adam muffled by his moms tight puckered fart hole, his face still flushed with embarrassment but at the same while turned on

"I know you are it's easy to tell by that little monster in your pants. Now keep that mouth open wide, mommy has another juicy stinker that is just so waiting to go down that fart gobbling mouth of yours." Linda puckers her asshole on Adam's wide open mouth about to let out another juicy fart.

BRRLLOOOPPPPBBBSSLLOPP...

The massive fart was so long it lasted about 9 seconds! The greasy wet stinky fart coated Adam's tongue with fart particles and fart grease and completely filled Adam's mouth with gas inflating his cheeks. Adam nearly gagged but held back knowing that would just anger his mom.

"Wow that was a big one! How are you doing down there, I bet it tastes delicious, it has to be, anything that comes out of mommy should taste better than a gourmet meal, right sweetie?" Linda looking down at Adam's face completely submerged between her big round mounds of flesh, seeing his cheeks fully bulging after his mouth being filled with her stinky gas.

Adam, mouth covered by his moms naked anus, tries speaking again, muffled "Yes mmppphhh mommy! Anything that comes mmmpphhhh out of you tastes mppphhhh better than anything!" he says with enthusiasm pleasing his mom.

"That is so true, so very true. Thank mommy for feeding you such delicious gourmet meals boy!' Linda pushing her asshole deeper onto Adam's mouth

"You are the mppphhhhh best mommy every! Thank you mppphhh so much!" Adam says but is getting a lot more muffled to the increase in pressure of Adam's mom pushing her ass harder onto him. Linda responds with another fart that was brewing in her "special oven" into poor Adam's mouth.

BRRRRRRRPPPPPPPLOOOOOOPPPPPPTTTTTTSOOOPPLTT

This is by far one of Linda's biggest farts that she let out in the past couple hours, it lasted for as long as 15 seconds, it was so loud it even rang Adam's eardrums, the poor boy didn't even know how it was even humanly possible that a monster like that can come out of someone. He gagged immediately and coughed into his moms slimy asshole. He just realized that he released some of the fart out of his mouth so before it could go out he used his nose to suck up whatever gas that didn't go down his throat, his cheeks were like an inflated balloon now, the fart tasted so stinky and burnt his lungs to the point where it gave him a sore throat.

"Why would you gag on Mommy's special gifts, you pathetic fart eater, are you ungrateful for the delicious air I send down your mouth you fucking ungrateful brat!" Linda said with a angry tone

Adam knows he fucked up, so he starts pleading trying not to muffle at all in her stinky asshole "No mommy it was an accident. I'm so sorry" trying his best to speak while his mouth is on her anus "Your stinky gas is so delicious but this delicious gas filled my mouth too fast so it was hard to handle, I loved the taste of it mommy, I'm so so so sorry please, I'm your good fartboy mommy please." Adam begs not wanting to anger mommy.

Adam starts to humiliatingly stick his face deeper between the woman's massive asscheeks, burying his face between them two volleyball-sized cheeks of hers, wrapping his lips around her smelly asshole, sucking on it like how a baby sucks on a pacifier and even kissing it too, showing how grateful he really is. This was absolutely humiliating to him but he really doesn't want to anger this beautiful MILF who was sitting her bare ass on his face, she could easily crush him sitting full weight if she wanted to.

On the other hand, Linda just loved watching as Adam begged for mercy, watching him humiliate himself just so he could please her, she loved knowing the power she has over him in the current position she is in right now. Yeah she is pretty sadistic but even she has her limits, so she knows what she is doing. She also knows Adam is the best when it came to serving her needs, and she knows his willingness to do anything for her, she loves to take his obedience far, but not too far, although there is probably not one thing he wouldn't do for her.

"Alright fine, mommy can forgive you for that only because you pleased her with that pathetic begging, but that doesn't mean your off the hook, mommy's ass is pretty sweaty and she wants you to clean it off...... with your tongue." she smiles and gives a cute little snicker "I want you working that tongue in my asscrack and that juicy brown hole of mine, I want it properly worshipped, butt boy."

"Yes mommy thank you thank you thank you, I'lll be your best ass worshipper, thank you for forgiving me for my utter stupidity." Adam immediately slithers his tongue in his moms sweaty asscrack licking from bottom to top slowly.

"Ooooo yes just like that sweetie, your doing such a good job, you are making mommy happy" she coos softly patting Adam on his head as he works his tongue in that juicy booty

Adam starts to swipe his tongue on his moms stinky, slimy brown eye making sure to throughly clean it, Adam was dehydrated due to his moms gassy emissions going completely drying his mouth, but his thirst was quenched by the big amounts of his mom's ass sweat, Adam did a good job being his moms ass shiner, it is very clean now but definitely still reeked.

"Mommy is proud of the job you done, why don't you thank me for letting you clean my delicious ass, asslicker" she says softly

"Thank you so much mommy for letting me have the honor of cleaning your delicious ass with my useless tongue" he says obediently

"Your welcome ass cleaner, now it's late and I have to go to bed so I'm gonna brush my teeth" Linda gets up off Adam "And oh yeah" she grabs the sweaty pink panties she took off and stuffs them inside her wimpy boys mouth "I need you to suck on these clean, they are dirty and soggy with my sweat, so use that dirty mouth of yours as my panty washing machine ok sweetie" pushing the panties down his mouth.

Adam immediately goes to work sucking on the dirty pink panties, sucking them dry.

"Yeah just keep on doing that, now follow me, don't forget to crawl" Linda got off the bed and started walking towards the bathroom, Adam immediately gets off the bed on his hands and knees following his cute mom, watching behind as her hips swayed back and forth with each step.

Adam and Linda made it to the bathroom, Linda goes to grab her toothbrush but before she starts to brush her teeth, she looks at Adam on his hands and knees "Mommy is uncomfortable she needs something to sit on." clearly hinting at him

Adam, still with the pink panties stuffed in his mouth, crawls directly behind her and gets on his knees with his hands behind his back on the floor with his face staring completely upward, looking like a chair to sit on.

Linda takes no time sitting back down on Adams face pushing her pink panties further down his mouth with her ass and pushing his neck back in a uncomfortable position, she was very heavy to carry with just his face and hands

After about two minutes or so, Adam felt as if his arms were going to snap but he made sure to keep being the good seat he was for her, she was near done brushing her teeth.

After withstanding her weight for the allotted time, Adam breathed in relief as Linda stood off his face and bent over reaching for something on the ground. Her wide nude peach was pressed near his face making him gasp in surprise but she quickly sheathed it yanking up a pair of soft pajama bottoms she had found nearby left on the ground.

Linda stretched her back now in her cute pair of pj’s and warm white socks she liked to sleep in. Looking down at her son she giggled. He sat looking weak and tired on his knees but hard as a rock from getting a face full of her jiggly ass for the past couple minutes.

Snickering into her hand Linda pointed at his crotch. “Good job today, dirty boy. Does the little ass cushion want a reward?” She smirked with her plump foxy lips as Adam looked up into her eyes.

He gulped then nodded with something shy of a whimper escaping his mouth. Linda nodded then seductively ushered him back to her room. She sat on the side of her bed crushing a soft small head pillow under her glorious rump.

Pointing at the ground for Adam, he crawled up and sat between her legs. Her well groomed hands rubbed his hair and face softly causing his dick to swell up. Gingerly placing a warm moist foot onto his cock she began to rhythmically press up and down onto him making short cute gasps escape his lips.

Finally she lifted her foot causing him to moan and beg for more. With a soft kick to his balls she shook her head.

“No no, bad boy. Sit there and wait for mommy’s reward.” With that he groaned and waited as she sat staring down at him. Suddenly she lifted a silky soft asscheek off the pillow then squinted hard.

Brmmmmpp….

A slow warm vibrating fart sprayed against the pillows fabric staining it with the ripe smell of his mother’s digested dinner. She smiled happily then yanked the pillow out.

“Jerk off.” She commanded simply as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around her son‘s back. Shoving him tightly between her legs she made sure to wrap both her hands behind his head while shoving him face first into the fart side of the pillow that sat nestled between her thighs.

He grunted and moaned in disgust but pulling out his dick from his shorts he worked the shaft up and down while snorting up the ripe rich smell of her fart on the pillow. Linda grinned pulling out her phone and caught up on her emails while her pathetic son pleasured himself to the smell of her gas.

What could be better than this?
原文链接:https://www.deviantart.com/highf ... tinky-Mom-880753353
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-6-10 12:43:22 | 显示全部楼层
第二篇(没办法太长了,根本发不出来,有能力搭梯和有d站账号的来翻译吧)
原文链接:https://www.deviantart.com/test7 ... art-Story-847210187
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-6-10 12:51:57 | 显示全部楼层
第三篇
Literature Text
Warning: This story contains farting and ass domination. If you’re not into that, don’t read ahead.

“We meet again, manfilth.”

Ethan Winters slowly raised his head, the chains around his neck rattling as he did. He knew that voice even without looking up, but his eyes were drawn to her all the same. It was hard not to stare at a beautiful nine-foot tall vampiress – even one that wanted to kill you.

“…Dimitrescu.” He grunted.

“That’s Lady Dimitrescu, you ignorant wretch.” Despite her words, she seemed to be in a good mood; probably because she had finally caught the intruder she’d spent the past few hours chasing around her castle. She was a spider, and he was a juicy fly caught in her web; he didn’t know what she intended to do with him, but he knew it wouldn’t be good.

She stepped toward him, forcing him to crane his neck to maintain eye contact. “You’ve been a very naughty boy, haven’t you Mr Winters? Wreaking havoc in my home, attacking me and my daughters… did you really think we would let you escape?” As she spoke she traced a gloved finger down his cheek. He shuddered and turned away, and she grabbed his jaw, forcing him forward. “But your luck has finally run out. Now you are in my hands, outsider. Now you will pay.”

There was a short, strained silence as they stared at each other before Ethan replied. “…so… what are you gonna do?” He muttered.

“Hm.” She released him and strode backward, stopping after a few steps. “That depends on you. I am not without mercy; if you beg me pathetically enough, if you grovel like a dog and plead for forgiveness…” she held up her hand and sprouted five long, sharp claws from her fingers. “…I shall grant you a quick death.”

“Go to Hell.”

“Ha ha… so stubborn.” She chuckled. She smiled elegantly at him, but Ethan saw her true emotions in her eyes. They burned with anger, hot, seething rage that a lesser creature would dare disrespect her. He swallowed, starting to regret his boldness. “No matter, then. You will soon learn the error of your ways.”

Bbbfffffffoooooooooooooooaaaaaarrrrrttttttt

A loud ripping noise suddenly cut the silence between them, catching Ethan by surprise. Lady Dimitrescu stood motionless, her smile broadening as she watched him blink in shock.
“What the hell was – did you just – did you just fart?”

“Eight seconds. A little on the short side for me, but then I suppose I haven’t eaten dinner yet. Don’t worry, you’ll see some real wind later.” She smiled. “Can you smell it?”

Ethan said nothing, merely staring in stunned silence. Weirdly, he couldn’t smell anything, despite the fart’s impressive volume and duration. But so what? What was the point of all this?

“Allow me to illuminate you.” She bent slightly and lifted her dress, exposing one pale leg up to the thigh, and waited. Nothing happened for a few moments, then just as he was about to ask if she was crazy – he smelled it. A slight aroma in the air, weak at first, but growing stronger. It went from bad to unpleasant, to downright rancid, and still it was getting worse. He could taste it on his tongue now, rich, spoiled meat and cheese. He began to gag.

“Potent, isn’t it?” Lady Dimitrescu grinned sadistically. “My dress is quite heavy; it acts as an effective insulator. Any gas remains trapped underneath it until I let it escape, so what you are smelling is a sort of cocktail of all the farts I’ve passed over the past few hours.” She dropped her dress and continued to watch him, studying him as though fascinated by his torment. “Well, Mr Winters? Would you like to sample more of my fragrance?”

“God, no!” He shook his head violently. “Are you insane? It stinks!”

“How unfortunate,” she laughed. “If you didn’t care for that, I’m afraid you’re really not going to like what comes next.” Suddenly her face became serious, and she adopted a tone that commanded authority. “Prepare him.”

Two dark figures emerged from the shadows on either side of Ethan and moved toward him. He had just enough time to wonder if they’d been there all along before they grabbed him, one holding him still as the other unlocked his chains. Once released he made a desperate bid for freedom, but could not best their inhuman strength, and only struggled helplessly as they forced his arms and legs into a strange harness.

Leather straps were placed around his limbs, chest and neck, then tightened painfully. When the figures were finished they began marching him forward; only then did he notice Dimitrescu looking over her shoulder at him, having turned to face the other way. She smiled and slowly lifted her dress, higher and higher, gradually revealing two long, solid legs that grew like tree trunks to connect to a wide, pale bottom the size of a beach ball. As he stared in horror, she gave him a wink and began to pull down her black lingerie underwear.

Ethan screamed, realising her intent – but it was too late. He was pressed against her amazonian form, and the figures began to attach him to her. First his legs were tied to her ankles, and his arms about her hips, so that he appeared to be hugging himself against her body. Then a belt was fastened around the back of his head, pushing it as far forward into her abyss of an ass crack as possible.

The stink was astonishing here, hundreds of stale farts and dried faeces repeatedly attacking his nose; just one whiff had his stomach lurching. He cried out and desperately pulled away, but for all his efforts only wedged himself a little deeper. Lastly, Dimitrescu’s dress was draped back over the two of them, leaving him trapped in her reeking cave.

“You may leave.” The figures bowed and returned swiftly to the shadows, vanishing from sight. Lady Dimitrescu turned to a wall length mirror, admiring herself. To the rest of the world, Ethan had disappeared completely. Two had become one.

“Welcome to your new home, Mr Winters,” she said, smoothing her dress. “It may be a little cosy, but it comes with an excellent view,” she chuckled. “Oh, forgive me. I still need to give you your housewarming gift.”

Frrrrraaaaaarrrrpppppppppppaaaaaaaaabbbbbbtttt

Burning torrents of shit wind barraged Ethan, stinging his eyes and invading his eyes and mouth. All of his senses were attacked by her stink, but none more than smell – beef and onion, creamy potato, he could taste all of it, decayed, digested and disgusting.

As she had foretold, the fart was trapped inside with him. What fumes had not been immediately sucked up his nose remained to swirl lazily around him, waiting to be inhaled. And to make matters worse, her dress insulated heat just as well as gas; pressed firmly to her hot rear he quickly began to swelter, and fat beads of sweat rolled slowly down her cheeks to splash against his.

“I imagine you’re regretting your earlier rudeness now, aren’t you, manfilth?” She asked him. “To think that all this could have been avoided. Ah, well. You can spend a month or two serving under me, and then we’ll see if you don’t beg for death’s sweet release…” She sneered evilly. “Although, I might prefer to keep you as my permanent stink slave. What do you think?”

She heard no response, not that she would have cared to hear one. With that, she turned to leave the room, testing her legs. She was pleased to find that the harness made little impact on her mobility on account of her impressive physique, and paused upon reaching the door; her eyes fluttered as she pushed another ghastly fart into Ethan’s waiting face.

Bbbbffffffffrrooooooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppp

“Now then. A brisk walk around the castle grounds, I think, in order to work up a nice sweat. Then we shall return to my private chambers for dinner. My servants will be preparing a generous spread for me, a rich, starchy, heavy meal. I’m rather looking forward to it. And as for you, Mr Winters…”

She patted her tummy, which gurgled audibly.

“Worry not. I’m preparing your dinner as we speak.”

And so she set about her day, happily contemplating the torments she would subject her new slave to. Ethan’s new home rose and fell rhythmically as she strode, and he too began to think on his future, doomed to accompany her stinky ass for the rest of his life. Before long he began to sob, broken by the mocking laughter ringing in his ears and the spicy silent-but-deadly burning in his nose.  
原文链接:https://www.deviantart.com/anunt ... imitrescu-879349588
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分

论坛元老

发表于 2021-6-10 12:53:33 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
帮顶一下
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-6-10 12:54:43 | 显示全部楼层
第四篇
Literature Text
Contains:Mild fantasy elements, a little magic, mostly farting.

Priscilla the warlock had just finished destroying another village, desecrating it with her noxious magic. The entire place stunk, men and women knocked out by the hideous gas she filled the place up with, stuck at the mercy of her stink. She was a special kind of mage, hunted by all the kingdoms in the land. Toxic warlocks like her practiced a forbidden form of poison magic that when mastered could take down entire kingdoms if left unstopped. Many would say with great power came great responsibility.

But who the fuck cares about that?

Being powerful was fun, and Priscilla hated all those snooty little mages that tried to stop her. Power was fun to wield, you only lived once, who would wanna live some boring life studying with other dorks? The idea was super fucking lame, being stuck and having her power suppressed. Escaping to study forbidden shit with all the cool girls was way more enticing, especially being on the run from the dorks with a stick up their ass playing cop. Besides, the village she just finished "gassing" totally had it coming, they were complete assholes to her, so it was only fair she "gassed" the place.

The village she tortured with her gross "magic" wasn't the only fun she was having today though. At the moment, Priscilla was celebrating her "victory" over a special snooty little asshole.

A very, very special lady was magically bound in front of her. A do-gooder that dared to try to arrest her One of the little dorks from the mage academy that wanted to turn her in kept chasing after her, a special kiss ass named Olivia. She was currently bound on her knees, all of her magical power sucked straight out of her and drained. Olivia was such a annoying little brown-noser, a prodigy straight out of the academy who for her graduation assignment, decided taking her on was a good idea. The blonde haired student struggled against her restraints, wearing of course, the most boring and bland robe possible to cover most of her features.

Priscilla on the other hand, didn't dare wear such boring attire. The dark-skinned mage wore a black with gold edges robe, cut on the side to resemble more of a gown. Her thighs were uncovered by it, as she wore only a pair of black stockings on each leg. Her chest left little to imagination, the gown had a large opening in the center, showing most of her bust off to any who saw her. Her hair was long, a dark black mixed with hints of ethereal grey.  Sure, it was a little corny to wear ALL black, but she liked it. And whoever didn't was certain to catch her wrath!

Olivia struggled in her restraints, a much shorter, pale skinned blonde. "Your never gonna get away with this!" Olivia shouted, struggling at her magical restraints. Blue little cuffs restrained her hands, clasping them together, while her legs were tied by magical chains to the ground. She attempted to pull at them once more, desperate. "Now let me go, what are you gonna do to me?" Olivia kept tossing and tugging at her restraints, powerless to do anything about them. Priscilla smirked as she came close to her, lifting her chin up. "Now now. You got yourself into this. You just had to be a good girl didn't you? All the asses you little stinkers kiss to get where you are. It's pathetic." Priscilla turned around, and aimed her butt directly at Olivia. The warlock lifted her robe tassel up, revealing her large rump. A black pair of panties was all she wore, "And yes, their black. Everything I wear is black, unlike you unclassy heathens. Everything you wear is fucking boring!"

Priscilla's rear dwarfed Olivia, her ass almost double the size of her head as it drew closer. "G-get it away from me! How disgusting!" Olivia struggled against her restraints even more. "Don't worry, I have a fitting spell just for you. This one wont' wear off so easily, unlike the others. Your such a good little student aren't you? You should be able to take this one off no problem." The warlock raised her hands, and began to hum a magical incantation, Gesturing with her hands in the air, a sickly green magical circle began to form around her ass. "Stop! Wait, you don't even need to use your butt for-"

BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!!

A massive blast erupted from the circle, akin to the sound of a fart. The toxic blast formed a sickly green cloud of magically infused air, that swarmed itself all over Olivia's head. "Oh but I do, it's not as fun if I don't!" Priscilla teased, as Olivia began to cough, the cloud replacing all the clean air she had with noxious magical gas. "Now. Since your such a special little genius, why don't you tell me how your gonna get out of this one?" Priscilla placed her tassle back over her butt, as she turned around and sneered at Olivia. She coughed louder, eyes beginning to tear up from the smell. It lingered all over her head, every bit of her face was covered by the cloud. "Aw, what's the matter? Can't handle a little fart? Aren't you supposed to be able to resist it?" Priscilla laughed at every second of Olivia's suffering, relishing in it.

"They did tell you how to resist my gas right? Right?" Priscilla said, Olivia continuing to choke on the noxious gas spell. "Oh my god, they didn't! I can't believe how desperate they are. Sending academy dorks like you to get me. You don't even know the basics." Olivia began to get weak, her vision foggy from the cloud suffocating her.

"Oh! And here's the best part." Priscilla with the wave of a finger, made the cloud slightly more bearable. "Your stuck with it, every second. It's not gonna knock you out or anything, your just always gonna smell that gross gas until you get it off! I'm sure little miss prodigy can take care of that can't she?" Olivia gagged from the taste, whimpering loudly as she began to shake rapidly against her restraints. "Take it off, Take it off!" Olivia blurted out, as she retched from the taste entering her mouth, feebly resisting. "Oh? But aren't you supposed to be super special? And able to get out of this?" Priscilla said, her stomach beginning to rumble a little. "Ooh. Hm. Open wide and I'll take the spell off." Priscilla said as she turned around and lifted her tassel, exposing her large dark ass close to Olivia's mouth.

"Y-yes, I'll do anything!" Olivia opened her mouth, gagging once again from the stink entering her mouth, as she stuck her tongue out flat for Priscilla. The Warlock then positioned her butt right against her mouth. "Good. Now just, hold it. Nnngh." Priscilla grunted, as she began to let out farts of her own doing right on the mage's tongue, each blast shooting out.

PFFFFT!

BrrrT!

A few farts shot out of Priscilla's butt, directly into Olivia's mouth. The mage hated every second of it, degraded into Priscilla's little fart toy, but she wanted to get out. "Hm. Damn. I'm out already!" Priscilla covered her ass again, as she stood in front of Olivia, satisfied. "Now can I please get out of here?" Olivia coughed out, her eyes beginning to tear up badly from the smell. A few minutes of it were absolute hell for the mage, and being unable to fight back left her at the mercy of the gross gas curse. Priscilla laughed as she began to walk away, shaking her rear mockingly with each step. "Did you really think I was going to let you out? Sucks to be you. Don't worry, it'll wear off after a few weeks if you can't get it off!" Priscilla called out as she begun to leave, satisfied with her handiwork.

Olivia sat there, ruined. It would be days before anyone came to get her out of this mess.
原文链接:https://www.deviantart.com/stink ... on-Female-876178800
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-6-10 13:03:25 | 显示全部楼层
第五篇(为什么四选一发五个呢,那是因为怕有的大佬没有梯子,打不开第二篇)
Literature Text
Be warned that this story contains fart fetishism. If that's not your thing, you may want to look elsewhere.

Abby yawned as she plodded slowly down the stairs in nothing but a pair of panties and a t-shirt three sizes too large. She rubbed her eyes and blinked as she descended, her bare feet slapping against the wooden floors. Normally Macy would be awake making breakfast by now and she’d be awake to the scent of pancakes, French toast, waffles, or omlettes. But today the kitchen smelled of nothing but bitter coffee. Something wasn’t right here.

“Macy?” Abby called warily as she leaned around the corner and peered into the kitchen. Empty. Macy had been there, judging by the jug of French Vanilla creamer she’d left out on the counter. Abby gave it a quick sniff check to make sure it hadn’t curdled, then put it back in the fridge. Still groggy, she rummaged about in the ice-crusted drawers and pulled out a can of Mountain Dew.

Cracking open her soda, Abby took a swig as she crossed into the living room. There was Macy surrounded by half-opened textbooks and unfurled documents arranged in a messy semicircle around her laptop. Her keys were flying furiously over the keys, or at least as furiously as they could be given her current state. Abby frowned as she approached, calling Macy’s name once more before she noticed the noise-canceling buds snaking from her ears. Abby tugged one out and Macy nearly leapt out of her skin as she felt it fall.

“Jesus Christ!” Macy gripped her chest like her heart was about to burst through it like an alien parasite. “Fuck, dude... You scared the shit outta me!”

Abby shrugged and flopped down on the couch. “Came down expecting breakfast, but instead you’re just drinking coffee. What gives?”

“Ah shit. I knew I forgot something.” Macy sighed as she took a long drink of her brew. She looked awful. Her eyes were shadowed by deep bags, her cheeks looked sunken and long, and her hair was a greasy mess flaring out in all directions. “I’ll try and make something when I finish this paper, alright?”

“You’re still working on it?” Abby raised an eyebrow. “I thought you said you were gonna finish it up yesterday?”

“I was, but it’s taking longer than I expected.” Macy paused to consult one of her books, copying down a quote from it with her other hand.

“Have you slept?”

“Nope.”

“Macy-”

“I’m fine, I’m fine.” She breathed out a sigh and ran a hand through her hair. Her eyes were half-lidded as she turned them back to the screen, lines of text coating her pupil. “I’ve got four pages left, and then citations.”

“Macy, you need to fucking sleep.” Abby put a hand on her shoulder. “I know law school means a lot to you, but it ain’t worth brutalizing your body for it.”

“I’m gonna finish this goddamn paper even if it kills me.”

“See, that’s what I’m afraid of.”

“I don’t mean literally.”

“Yeah, I know, but you’re kinda killing yourself? How long has it been since you slept?”

“I dunno.” Macy droned. “Maybe two or three days?”

“Jesus Christ, Macy.” Abby shook her head and sipped her dew. “Your brain has gotta be fucking cooked.”

“Tell me about it.” Macy deleted a line and rubbed her forehead. For a moment her eyes flickered and her body went limp before she straightened her back and fixed her gaze. “Coffee is keeping me going though.”

“Are you sure you’re alright?” Abby put a hand on Macy’s shoulder, gently massaging it. “I mean, you look terrible.”

“Wow, thanks a lot asshole.”

“You know what I mean. You look beat up.”

“I am beat up.”

“When is this paper due anyway? Tomorrow?”

“It’s not due until Tuesday.” Macy yawned and her head tottered. “I just want to get it done today so-”

“Macy, you have all day tomorrow to work on it then!” Abby huffed. “Why are you busting your ass to do it right this second?”

“I don’t wanna put it all off until the last minute.”

“Bitch, you have most of it done already! You can afford a nap!”

“I’d rather just get it done.”

“Macy...” Abby bit her lip and let her voice trail off. The mood ring on Macy’s finger was an oxidized green. “Have you eaten anything?”

“Does a pop tart count?”

“I’ll make you some breakfast.”

Abby downed the rest of her Mountain Dew and crushed the can in her hand. She headed for the kitchen, grabbed two slices of whole wheat from the breadbox, and dropped them into the toaster with a satisfying clunk. Clicking the stove on and tossing a greased skillet onto the flames, Abby cracked a pair of eggs and quickly scrambled them while she waited for the toast to pop. She spooled them out onto a plate just as the toaster shot out two pieces of dark brown bread. Grabbing the butter from the fridge, Abby slathered them both with a layer of butter. She sprinkled the toast with cinnamon sugar and the eggs with salt and pepper before returning to the living room. Macy’s head had fallen onto her keyboard and she was loudly snoring as she entered row after row of q’s onto her essay.

“Macy?”

“Huh?!” Macy jerked her head up, her eyes flashing back and forth. Once she blinked the sleep out of them, she started deleting her errors.

“You need to-”

“Don’t say it.”

“Can you at least take a break to eat some breakfast?” Abby slid her a plate of toast and eggs. Macy nodded silently and poked at the puffy yellow lumps with her fork. “C’mon, just eat it. My cooking isn’t that bad.”

“This time you didn’t set anything on fire, so you’re improving.”

“Bullshit, I’ve never set the food on fire before.”

“Remember last month when you tried making spaghetti?”

Abby froze mid-chew. “Shut up.”

“I didn’t even know you could burn pasta, but you found a way.” Macy snickered sleepily as she nibbled at her toast.

“Hmph.” Abby leaned to one side in her seat and grunted.

Bbbbbbrrrrrrmmmmmfffffffffffssssssspt!

A muted bubbling proceeded a near-silent puff and hiss combo that wormed its way through the couch cushions with tendrils of boiling hot stink. Abby smirked as she felt the sheer heat of it tingle her cheeks and spread around her like the mushroom cloud of a nuclear blast. Just from the texture, she could tell this one was bad. Her morning gas always packed a punch and she hadn’t taken the time to let it loose before she came crawling downstairs. Now that it was leaking out, Abby couldn’t help but enjoy the warmth of it filtering through her panties and wafting out from beneath her shirt.

It took only a second for the smell to reach Macy and her nose crinkled at the intense odor of shit and sulfur that assaulted her. She leaned away and hiked her sweater up over her nostrils in self-defense before shooting Abby a glare. “Dude, that’s disgusting!”

“Quit making fun of my cooking and I’ll hold it in.”

“With that kinda smell, I don’t think I can even taste your cooking.”

“You wanna taste another fart?”

“Fuck off.” Macy rolled her eyes as she fanned the latent perfume with a sheaf of statistics. Abby on the other hand took a proud sniff of her product and flopped back on the couch, a slice of cinnamon toast clutched between her teeth.

“You like it,” Abby muttered around her food.

Scraping a forkful of eggs into her mouth, Macy turned back to her research project, leafing through her notebooks for sources and comparing them with charts that flickered across her laptop screen. Abby watched her from the corner of her eye, noting the way her fingers trembled over the keys and her left eye twitched behind her glasses. Abby frowned as she rolled onto her belly, trying to work up the words to convince her friend to take a day to relax.

Deep down Abby knew there weren’t words to dissuade Macy once she set her mind on something. It was a blessing and a curse. Macy was hardly ever discouraged by hard work or long hours, but she was also too stubborn for her own good. If her professors told her to cut off a finger for a passing grade, Macy would lop off her hand for extra credit. There was nothing that could take her off the path once she’d started. It was her way or the highway. Abby breathed a sigh as she rested her head in the crook of her arm and watched the words flow on Macy’s computer. There had to be something she could do to help.

A deep rumble in the pit of Abby’s gut reminded her of the morning gas she was neglecting. Normally she’d have let it all out after Macy left for work or class and dutch ovened herself beneath the covers. Maybe she ought to just head back upstairs and get back into bed for a little gas session.

Then an idea crept into the back of Abby’s mind. A wicked little idea that took root with a smirk and a sparkle in her eye. Sure there was nothing she could say that would get Macy to take care of herself, but if there was one thing Abby knew how to do, it was clear a room.

Abby bent at the waist as she reclined on the couch, sticking her butt high in the air and letting her oversized shirt fall over her head. She took a deep breath in through her nose and held it for a second before she exhaled down below with a rumbling, hissing, sputtering fart.

Pppprrrrrmmmmmmsssssssssspppplrplrtplrmp!

It was as quiet as a breeze on a summer morning, whispering through her panties like a lover’s sigh. The acrid potency of it stung her ass and plumed through the air around her like a spray of salt air rolling in off the ocean. The heat and humidity combined to make sure this bomb was going to spread fast and hit hard, and within an instant, Abby was happily huffing and Macy was disgustedly gagging.

“What the hell happened to holding it!?” Macy chided, her voice sounding high and nasal as she pinched her nose shut.

“That one just slipped.” Abby purred as she gently swiveled her hips. “Sorryyy~”

“You better be.”

“Besides, your mood ring is green. That means you’re feeling gassy.”

“Gassy isn’t an emotion, Abby.”

“I dunno, you sure get bitchy when you’ve gotta rip one.”

“The ring turns green when you’re stressed out.” Macy coughed on the omnipresent reek. “Like I am right now cause of this essay.”

“You’re probably stressed cause you’re tired, Macy.” Abby retorted with a pleading glance. “And ‘cause you’re gassy.”

“I’m tired, yes. I’m tired because this paper needs to get done and it’s really hard to focus when you keep ripping ass!”

“Damn, maybe if you took a nap you’d wake up when I’m done letting off-”

“Knock it off, Abby!” Macy swiped at her with a lazy slap. Abby didn’t even need to try to avoid it. Normally Macy was a whole lot quicker on the draw; seemed like her insomnia had drained her quite a bit. Seeing that only emboldened Abby, as she felt her guts churning up a storm within them. She clenched her cheeks, biding her time for the moment as Macy’s attention was turned back to her work. Abby rolled onto her side, making sure her fuming ass was aimed squarely at Macy’s ponytail before she settled in comfortably. Every few seconds her body would shake with a small repressed giggle as she waited for Macy to let her guard down.

Abby’s ears caught the telltale slurp of Macy sipping her coffee and she knew the time was right. Her cheeks relaxed as her belly rumbled under her shirt. This time she just let the gas flow freely, damn the consequences.

psssssssffffffmmmmMMMMMPPPPRRRRRPPPLLLRRRRT!

A slow hissy leak of gas quickly transitioned to a bassy butt bomb capped off with a damp-sounding cherry on top. Abby watched over her shoulder with malevolent glee as she watched Macy’s ponytail dance in the rancid gust. She quickly turned away before Macy’s gaze could meet with hers, breathing out a mellifluous sigh as the bubbles from her bum ceased. Macy retched and spluttered, coffee seizing in her throat as a wall of rank, rotting reek slammed into her. The odor of an overflowing toilet mingled with the sharp sting of stinking sulfur that burned her sinuses and brought tears to her eyes.

“Abby!” Macy whirled around in her seat with a glare that could melt steel.

“What?” Abby craned her neck over her shoulder. “It just-”

“It did not just slip! You did that on purpose!”

“Heh, wouldn’t be the first time, would it?”

“Knock it off!”

“Why? It’s just gas.”

“I’m trying to focus, you little shit!”

“Hey now, my shits ain’t little.”

“I’m going to crush your throat between my fingers.”

“You’re so fuckin’ violent today.” Abby raised an eyebrow. “You know, you probably wouldn’t be so grumpy if you just-”

“I don’t need to fart, Abby!” Macy snorted as she stamped a foot into the carpet.

“I was gonna say ‘if you just took a nap’. You’re the one focused on farts here.”

“Goddamn it.” Macy stood up, gathering up her papers into a stack and piling her books. “If you’re gonna keep stinking up the living room, then I’m gonna go work in the kitchen.”

“The smell will reach there eventually, babe,” Abby smirked.

“Not if I snap off a chair leg and shove it up your ass.”

“You’re so cruel.”

Macy held her supplies in her arms and clutched them to her chest. Her steps were wobbly and uncertain as she tottered towards the kitchen. She was weaker than usual, and Abby could sense it. Now was her chance, and she knew it was time to take it.

Abby lunged from her seat on the couch and managed to snag Macy around the shoulders, suddenly yanking her back and into a tight embrace. Papers flew and books clattered on the carpet as Macy grunted and squirmed against Abby’s grip.

“Abby, what are you doing?!” Macy yelped as she thrashed.

“I’m taking you to bed, goddamn it!” Abby stumbled back towards the stairs as Macy limply flailed in her arms. “I’m not letting you ruin yourself just for some dumb essay!”

“That dumb essay is twenty percent of my grade!” Macy briefly broke free, only for Abby to leap onto her back and tackle her to the floor. “Let go!”

“You’ve got time!”

“But-”

“No buts!” Abby wrestled with Macy, trying to pin her on the carpet. They struggled arm in arm, with Macy trying to make her muscles obey her despite the sleep in her limbs. Abby on the other hand decided to leverage her unique talent, cupping a hand by her ass as she released a short PFRT! With her putrid present ready, she clasped her palm over Macy’s nose and forced her to inhale a concentrated dose of fuming funk.

Macy choked and gagged as what little strength she had was sapped by the scent of Abby’s gas. She managed to rise to her feet once more, only to stagger backward and find herself in a headlock. Abby started to drag her up the stairs step by step, with Macy fighting her the whole way. Despite her wriggling, however, Macy couldn’t break free. She was too tired to fight. Her eyelids fluttered as she crossed the threshold of their bedroom and her body went limp as she was shoved onto the mattress. She tried to sit up, only for Abby to grab her shoulders and yank her down to the sheets again.

“Abby, I-”

“No! You’re going to sleep, Macy, and that’s final!” Abby huffed as she stared down at her friend. Macy was about to protest when her world was suddenly cast into darkness. The blankets had been dragged over her head, and Macy attempted to kick her way out of them, only to find Abby’s soft legs wrapped around her neck. “Hold still!”

PPPLLLLRRRMMMSSSSSPPPPLLLRRRCH!

Despite how thick the comforter was, Abby watched a bulge form as she inflated it with a deep, spluttery fart. Macy’s fight was renewed as her hair was tossed in the fetid hurricane. She writhed and groaned beneath the sheets, but Abby held firm. Macy was roasting in a dutch oven, her nose burning and her eyes watering. The foulness under the sheets was unbearable and Macy felt sticky from the humidity. Abby on the other hand bit her lip and bore down on her gut for another ripper.

BBBBRRRMMMP-PPPRRRT-BBBLRPSSSSSSHHHPT-Ffffssssssst~

Abby peppered her victim with a volley of farts that ranged from deep and basso to light and airy, but all had one thing in common. They were rank. Even Abby might have turned up her nose at her fumes when they were this nasty. A few small wisps of her product eased their way out from under the sheets and Abby had to muffle a cough into the back of her sleeve. It was like she had stuck her nose into a sewer.

“Yeesh... You okay down there, Macy?” Abby said as she wafted a hand past her face.

“I’m going... to strangle...” Macy wheezed under the sheets.

Ssssspppplllllrrrmmmmssspppptt!

Abby lifted a leg and eased out another quiet fart to shut Macy up. The sound of coughing down below was music to her ears as Macy gagged on the growing cloud of noxious gas. A Cheshire grin played across Abby’s lips as the hisser drew to a close. She knew that one was going to reek.

“You son of a bitch!” Macy hissed as her thrashing weakened.

“Yeah, yeah.” Abby chuckled softly, leaning back against her pillow. “What are you gonna do about it?”

Abby was expecting Macy to weakly punch her thigh, to kick against the blankets that imprisoned her, or to just groan as she relegated herself to her position in the dutch oven. The last thing she expected was a hand to grip her ankle and drag her under the blankets into a hell of her own making. Abby slipped across the silky sheets and vanished into the darkness she’d been holding Macy in. Her nose was flooded with motes of shit-smelling air and her eyes burned at the aromatic sulfur. Before her eyes were accustomed to the blackness, she could feel Macy at her side, pressed softly against her and breathing slowly. She heard a sound like the pop and hiss of an opening soda can before Macy’s fingers wrapped themselves around Abby’s nose and plunged her into a world of deeper stink. Rotten eggs assailed her senses as she squirmed against Macy’s grip. Then, after taking a deeper sniff of her girlfriend’s nauseating stench she melted into her with a contented groan.

“You stink,” Abby murmured behind Macy’s palm.

“Real funny coming from you, skunk ass.”

Macy had ceased to struggle. Her fight was spent. Instead, she lay passively, her nostrils flaring in the dark as she breathed in the rancid reek Abby had surrounded them with. The air was so thick beneath the blankets that it felt like they were moving through concrete. Macy's mood ring was a twisted turquoise band in the dimness; her stress mingling with passion as Abby's soft hair brushed against her cheek. Her breathing was slow and steady as her legs intertwined with Abby's, knotting them together beneath the sheets like vines of ivy.

BBBLLLLLLRRRRRMMMSSSSSSCCCPPPPLLRT!

Macy's rump rolled with a resonant burst of noisy gas that just barely edged out the odor of Abby's previous emissions. Abby took greedy sniffs of the acrid aroma, rotten eggs, and bitter notes of coffee flirting with her senses beneath the covers. Macy could feel the rise and fall of Abby's chest with each breath and felt the tense and release of her muscles with every tiny adjustment.

"I need to get more eggs into your diet," Abby whispered. "You're dropping some damn rank ones today~"

"Stress always makes them worse." Macy chuckled under her breath. "You should smell what happens after finals week."

"Macy, when finals roll around, you better let me be your seat."

"I'll think about it."

Abby's stomach tensed against hers before she let loose another boisterous bubbler with a soft grunt.

THRRRRMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLLLPPPPPPT!

The shockwaves rippled the mattress as Abby ripped a ripe fart to regain control of the lingering scent. She sighed and waited for Macy to gag, to squirm, to complain, and yet she didn't. Instead it was dead silent under the blankets, the only sound the quiet hiss of skin against sheets. Abby didn't say a word. Usually she'd relish the chance to boast about her farts, but somehow this was different. She listened intently, trying to figure out if Macy was holding her breath. She wasn't. Finally, Abby swallowed hard and decided to ask the question.

"Macy?" Her voice was scarcely above a whisper. "Are you… are you getting into this?"

Macy was as silent as a statue. In the dark, Abby couldn't make out her facial expression, only the shadowy outlines. She lay there without moving, without speaking, as though she was deep in thought and trying to piece together the right words. The truth was that there simply weren't any words to convey the feelings between them. No turn of phrase could dispel the awkward tension. Instead, Macy replied in a manner Abby hadn't anticipated.

sssspppppvvvvvrrrrmmmmpppt!

A soft hiss and a peaceful rumble fluttered through the blankets as delicate as moth wings and as potent as hellfire. Sordid stink whirled through the air interspersed with delicate wisps of sulfur and burned coffee grounds. Macy said nothing but peacefully exhaled a sigh against Abby's cheek. Abby wasn't sure if that was an answer or not, but she was willing to take it. She snuffed her nose and felt her cheeks burn. Finding someone to share her strange infatuation with was a longtime dream come true. Even if Macy hadn't intended her fart as a tacit endorsement of her kink, Abby would take it as such. Just for today at least. For today, she wanted to believe.

Abby rested her head in the crook of Macy's chin and made herself at home. This was all she'd wanted. She wanted Macy to relax, to let herself rest for a change. Macy's hard-working attitude could be inspiring at times, but worrying at others. Sometimes she seemed determined to make her life like a match struck in the void; brightly shining for a brief moment before burning out.

There was no way in hell Abby was going to let that happen. She would make sure that Macy took care of herself. Even if it meant having to force her into it. After all, Macy had done so much for her, it was only right that sometimes she did a little back.

Abby let herself settle in against Macy’s body, nestling herself into the elegant curves of her hips. Her breathing slowed to match her partner as they both quietly inhaled the raunchy miasma they had created. By now it was hard to determine who had created what element of the eddying reek that surrounded them, as it blended and boiled down to a single, unified perfume that stuck in their sinuses like a bad cold. They would both need a long shower after this, but for the moment they were content to bathe together in the rancid air they shared.

“Gnite, Macy.” Abby cooed as her arms snaked around Macy’s midsection. She closed her eyes and waited for a reply, but none came. Frowning, she cracked one eye. “Macy?”

No response.

Abby huffed softly as she looked up into Macy’s eyes, only to find them closed. She listened as Macy snored quietly, her glasses falling off her face. Macy was sound asleep and had been for some time. Abby took her glasses and tossed them gently onto a crowded nightstand, where they landed with a soft plink. She flicked Macy’s nose, which provoked a snort from her sleeping partner.

“Hrm?” Macy moaned groggily. “Abby, what the-”

“Gnite, Macy,” Abby repeated as she snuggled in beside her. Macy draped an arm around Abby and pulled her close, as though she were clutching a teddy bear. “Say it back.”

“Night, Abby.” Macy half-heartedly murmured into the pillow as she drifted swiftly back to her dreams. “Lil’ shit.” She added just before she started to snore.
原文链接:https://www.deviantart.com/casti ... ngs-Green-879180715
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2021-6-10 13:35:28 | 显示全部楼层
亚当又快要毕业了,在过去的几个月里,他变得有点懒惰,因此他的成绩开始下降,接近不及格的水平。他的成绩单刚寄回家,他知道这很糟糕,他放学回家的路上一直在想一个不同的场景,他的成绩是及格的。终于到了他家门前的Adam猛地回过神来,他只是在他家门前的车道上站了一会儿,完全知道一旦他打开那扇门会发生什么。

他担心他妈妈知道他的成绩不及格,而她肯定收到了那张成绩单。亚当知道他的妈妈在惩罚方面可以有点“控制”,她可以以一些非常残酷的方式使用她的“权威”。

亚当发出最后一声叹息,他知道他只能忍受他妈妈计划对他做的任何事情。吞下他留下的任何骄傲,他开始走向前门,进入他的房子。果然不出所料,他看到他妈妈一脸非常愤怒的表情,右手拿着成绩单正盯着他看。

现在亚当的妈妈,也叫琳达,是一个非常有魅力的女人,身高 5 英尺 7 英寸,体重 156 磅,这两个巨大的圆形屁股的重量很大。还拥有中等大小的胸部、美丽的黑发、淡褐色的眼睛,而且都已经 36 岁了。

琳达在 18 岁时有了亚当,但父亲抛弃了他和琳达,因为他声称他“还没有准备好成为父亲”,所以她不得不独自抚养亚当,并在她支持的父母的帮助下几年后,她终于从大学毕业,找到了一份好工作,赚到了足够的钱供她自己住。

现在不要误会我的意思,琳达是一个好女人,她现在做了很多事情来让她和亚当过上更好的生活,但是自从父亲离开后,她开始承担更多的责任。主导角色,喜欢掌权并成为控制者。亚当知道她更喜欢占据主导地位,因为他剥夺了她在大学期间失去的任何自由。

琳达很古怪,亚当知道这一点,但不知道为什么。可能与在亚当的父亲之后再也没有机会追求任何性关系有关。这倒不是她怪他,她深知身为母亲的责任,所以她年轻时的错误决定才是罪魁祸首。

亚当知道她的惩罚可能非常有创意和残忍,肯定会展示她更权威和更阴暗的一面,因为她可能认为这是向她展示那一面的最合理方式。但他知道她这样做是为了他更好,给他一个教训,让他在未来做得更好,也可能是为了满足她对控制权和掌权者的渴望。

亚当爱他的妈妈,他愿意为她做任何事,即使这看起来有点过分。所以他永远不会抗拒她给他的任何惩罚,他只需要像以前忍受过的其他人一样处理这个。

琳达穿着她的粉红色瑜伽裤,只穿着粉红色的胸罩,看着她的儿子“所以我刚刚拿到了你的成绩单,并用我的声音告诉你我认为你知道这笔交易”琳达说。

“是的,妈妈,我很抱歉,下次我会做得更好,我保证。”亚当说,在悲伤的基调。他知道他不能反对他妈妈,反正她是对的。

“没错,你会的!现在我刚学完瑜伽,那个房间里的气味可以把大猩猩压扁。如果你知道我在说什么,Kale 从来不会和我坐在一起。”她得意地笑了笑,然后漫不经心地伸了个懒腰,发出一声可爱的呻吟,“现在整个房间都散发着臭味,相信我,你进不去。”她笑着说,“但是,你知道我希望你成功,有这样的成绩不会让你达到目标,你需要开始付出更多的努力。你知道我必须为此惩罚你,我认为那些屁给了我一个很好的惩罚的想法,因为现在是周末。”

亚当知道这是怎么回事,是的,亚当爱他的妈妈到死,但他也知道他的妈妈会因放屁的臭味而导致死亡,她以在房子周围放屁而闻名。但他当然会按照她说的去做,但一想到整个周末都要对付她的屁,他就害怕。

“整个周末你都要做我的屁奴。”她直截了当地说,让亚当的脸色黯然失色,“你我都知道,不服从只会让惩罚更加严厉。所以你知道最好不要拒绝做我让你做的任何事情。”

亚当知道最好不要抱怨这一点,他妈妈在惩罚方面非常认真
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-6-10 13:50:13 | 显示全部楼层
fnardn 发表于 2021-6-10 13:35
亚当又快要毕业了,在过去的几个月里,他变得有点懒惰,因此他的成绩开始下降,接近不及格的水平。他的成绩 ...

兄啊,别用deep糊弄人啊,你这明显就是用deep搞出来的
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 氵主廾廾

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表