积分
发表于 2021-8-9 23:36:41 | 显示全部楼层
Contains:
Incest
Facesitting
Farts
Feet

This is commission 2 out of 3 from the contest

Ben woke up one day to his mom calling his name.

“Ben wake up!”

Ben sat up and saw his mom standing in the doorway.

“I’m gonna be leaving for my vacation soon so get ready. You’ll be staying with your aunt and the exchange students she’s housing for the month that I’m gone.”

“But mom, why can’t I just come with you. I don’t even know who the other people are.”

“Because I said so. And for where I’m going you’re not old enough. Besides, it’s only your aunt and three more girls from England.”

Ben gets up and heads to the bathroom. He brushes his teeth takes a shower then gets ready to go.

Ben and his mom head to the car and get in. She starts driving down the highway to his aunts house. Halfway through the ride Ben here’s his moms stomach rumble.

“PPPRRRRBBBBTTTT”

“Ewwwww wtf mom”

“Sorry Ben. It must run run in the family. Growing up I was exposed to my sisters gas lots of times.”

This was bad news to ben. If his aunt was still gassy too this day, he would be in for a horrible month.

They arrived to his aunts house and pulled into the drive way. He could see his aunt standing in the doorway. He pulled all his luggage out of the back and headed towards the house. Before he even got inside his mom pulled out of the driveway and sped off.

He was greeted by his aunt and brought to the guest room where he is staying. He entered it and started unpacking. He put his clothes into the dressers and made the bed.

“Hey, dinner will be ready in 10.” His aunt said as he was unpacking.

“Alright. I’ll be down in a little.”

He pulled out his phone and started texting his friends. They were all planning a big party but obviously Ben couldn’t go. It was a big bummer to him because it was the first time he could see his friends since quarantine.

They talked a little longer about the party which made Ben more upset. He turned off his phone and headed downstairs.

He sat down at the table and his aunt brought out 4 bowls of spaghetti.

“GIRLS, DINNERS READY!” She yelled.  

3 girls ran downstairs and sat down at the table.

“Hello” the first one said. “I’m Sarah. These are my sisters. We’re exchange students from England. Btw, I’m 18.”

Ben could definitely tell from her accent.

“Hello! I’m roxy. I’m the middle sister. I’m 16 years old.”

“Hiya, I’m Rebecca. I’m the youngest and I’m 13.”

Ben himself was 15 years old, so he was in between them all. They all gobbled up their food and finished not much longer.

“Hey do all you guys wanna watch a movie?”

They all look at each other and agree. Everybody walks into the living room and sits down. Ben was the last to sit down and he only had one choice left. In between Sarah and roxy. He sat down in between them and focused on the tv.

Halfway through Sarah let loose a sbd. It smelled like rotten eggs and burned bens nose. He could hear some snickering around him and knew she did it on purpose.

A few more farts had been let out through the course of the movie and they laughed at all of them.

That night he had a dream that he was being farted on. Like 100s of butts were surrounding him and all farting simultaneously. He woke up all sweaty as if it were a nightmare. Nobody was in his room, and he stayed awake a little longer.

Morning came and he got out of bed. He took a shower and went out for a jog. 30 minutes later he got back and had breakfast. Sarah Roxy and Rebecca were all sitting there chowing down on some toast.

The rest of the day was chill, and Ben experienced a few more farts from each. He was only close enough to smell them once and it was from Roxy. It smelled pretty bad and he never got close to one of them after that.

Night came again and he was chilling in his aunts basement with his aunt, Sarah Roxy and Rebecca. They decided to play truth or dare and it was going well

Some dares from the girls were pretty bad but nobody has chickened out yet.

“Ben. Truth or dare.” Rebecca asked.

Ben feeling bold responded with dare.

“I dare you to smell my next fart from the source.”

“Ewwww no”

“If you don’t me and my sisters will overpower you and you don’t want that too happen now do you?”

“No I don’t. But I also don’t wanna smell your gas right from your asshole!”

“Idc. It was a dare and you have to follow through with it.”

Ben reluctantly puts his face in her ass and his nose brushes her asshole. She lets on rip and he shoots backwards and out of her ass.

“Hahahahaha I wasn’t actually gonna make you do it. You’re so dumb Ben.”

He sticks his tongue out at her and they continue the game. 10 minutes go by and once again Ben is asked a dare. But this time by his aunt.

“You know what Ben. I haven’t been pleasured that greatly for years now. So I dare you to let me sit on your face.”

Ben is horrified by her request and tries to leave. His aunt quickly pounces on him and pushes him onto the soft chair in the room. She sits on his lap while the girls go and get some rope.

She ties him around the chair so his face is leaning back on the cushion. She turns around facing away from him and then sits down. He’s forced into her sweaty booty shorts. Her ass smells horrific and he wants out badly, but is forced in by her weight. She was a little heavy for her age and it just forced his nose further into her ass. She farts a few times and you’re forced to smell them all.

“I know, let’s play a game. I’ll come up with different things we can do to Ben and you have to roll dice to see what you have to do to him.”

“Ooooh sounds fun” Sarah replies.

Let me know if you want a part 2 to this story.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2021-8-9 23:37:09 | 显示全部楼层
Contains:
Facesitting
Farts

This is commission 1 out of 3 from the contest

Noah has just graduated highschool. He was roaming around the grocery store buying food and decorations for his graduation party.

10 minutes goes by and he’s gotten everything he needs. He goes to the checkout line and pays for all his stuff. On his way out he notices a cute girl working as a cashier. She seemed so familiar to him but he couldn’t wrap his head around on who it could be.

The thought of beautiful she was, was driving him crazy the rest of the day. She had gorgeous long brown hair with a nice set of green eyes. She was very curvy in all the right places, and the smile on her face topped the cake.

He had to go see if she was working there again. The next day he headed back to the store, and sure enough, she was there. He walked to the back and grabbed a gallon of milk so he had an excuse to go talk to her. He walked to her line to checkout.

“Hello sir. How are you?”

“I’m good, you?”

“I’m doing great. Got a long shift today.”

Noah got lost in her eyes and didn’t hear what she said.

“Uuuhhhhhh sir? You okay?”

“Oh uh sorry. You just have beautiful eyes”

“Aww thanks so much”

He noticed her name tag read Olivia. Then it instantly hit him. This was the same Olivia he used to go to school with. Before she moved in 9th grade, she used to be in his classes. He had a very memorable experience with her back in the 8th grade.

One day Noah had walked out of the bathroom, and bumped into her. He was still going through puberty so he wasn’t very tall. This caused him to land face first into her cleavage.

“Hey. Watch where you’re going perv” she said to him

“I-I didn’t mean too”

“Just follow me. I know what you want”

Noah followed her because he didn’t wanna get on her bad side. She was a bit bigger than most people there so he didn’t want her to hate him because she could easily bully him.

He followed Olivia into the janitors closet. She shut the door behind him and threw him onto the ground. He was laying on his back and looking up.

“Is this what you wanted?” She said with her ass above his face.

“No I told you I accidentally bumped you.”

“Yeah right you pervert.” and with that she sat down. His face was engulfed into her leggings. She was seated for about 10 seconds when all of the sudden she farted. He started squirming under her as her gas flooded his nose.

Olivia stood up off his nose and he shot up.

“That’ll teach a nasty perv like you to shove your face in girls boobs”

She left and shut him in with the closet trapping him in her smell. He waited for her to be out of sight before he left so he didn’t run into her again.

As he was waiting he caught a few whiffs of her leftover gas. He didn’t think it smelled that bad, and kept smelling. It actually smelled quite good. He kept smelling the air around him till it was all gone.

From that day on he knew he loved female gas. He was sadly never able to get another experiences like that one again, and the next year Olivia moved schools.

Back to present day and Noah ran into her at the grocery store.

“Hey, did you move schools in 9th grade?”

“I did move schools in 9th grade, how do you know?” She said a little weirded out.

“I was in your classes. Remember? You shoved me into a closet in 8th grade then farted on my face.”

“Oh that’s you? Haha. Yeah sorry about that. I was weird back then.”

“Oh trust me you’re fine. It was quite the experience.” Noah said blushing. “Hey do you think I could get your number?”

“Sure why not.” Olivia gave him her number and he left. He secretly loved the day she farted on him, and so did she. They both had big fart fetishes but that was the only time each of them had brought their fantasies to life. Even if they didn’t know it, they were in heaven.

Later that week. They’re both hanging out at Olivias apartment. He had learned she dropped out of highschool during her junior year and with her parents money bought and apartment. They talked for a while and ended up on her couch watching a movie.

“Hey, I’m gonna go make some popcorn.” Olivia said as she got up and left.

Noah thought it would be funny if he laid across her couch and took up all the cushions. A few minutes later she comes back. She notices him and walks in front of his face.

“If you don’t get up I’m gonna just have to sit on your face” she teased in a sing song voice.

“Haha. I guess I’ll just have to stay laying down” Noah said back. He did sit back up and they ate popcorn and continued watching the movie. Halfway through Olivia got up once again to use the bathroom.

Noah again laid down across the couch. Olivia walked in and didn’t say anything. She walked in front of him and sat down onto his face. Noah didn’t realize what was happening till his nose was pressed up against her asshole.

“Ah just like old times. You know, I really wanted to sit on someone again after that first time I sat on you. I loved the feeling of it.” She sat up and let Noah get some air.

“It’s like your read my mind.” Noah said. He pulled her back down and wiggled his face to get deeper in her ass. His nose was once again shoved against her asshole. With only a thong and a skirt blocking his nose from her bare ass, he could feel her asshole.

“Awww you like my smelly ass on your face? I never thought anyone would but I guess I was wrong. Also popcorn makes me really gassy so be sure to sniff hard.”
She stood up and pulled off her skirt. Now only a skimpy thong covered her asshole.

As she knelt over his face with a knee on each side of him, he buried his face back into her ass and noticed how much stronger the smell was. He felt hot air rush around his face and breathed in her nasty but arousing stench. She continue farting on his face over the period of the movie.

Once it ended she stood up.

“That was amazing.” They both said simultaneously.

“Hey it’s pretty late. Did you wanna sleep over?” Olivia asked.

“Gladly” Noah responded.

They both entered her bedroom and without even communicating got into position. Olivia laid in her bed normally while Noah went in head first and put his face against her ass.

He noticed it was bare now and he took deep whiffs of the amazing smelling ass in front of him. She farted many many times during the night and Noah smelled them all. He even went as far as too lick her ass clean from all the sweat.

By morning she rolled over and sat up, forgetting Noah was there. She sat full weight on Noah’s face for a few minutes letting out her morning farts and then got out of bed, and went to the bathroom.

Noah quickly left her bedroom once she was in the bathroom and headed to the living room. He made a sign that said “human fart filter” and taped it to the wall above the couch. He sat in front of the couch and leaned his head against the cushion.

Five minutes later Olivia came out and noticed him. She hadn’t showered yet and still had morning farts left.

“You’re the best boyfriend ever” she said as she sat her bare ass on Noah’s face and farted up a storm.

Noah new he was in for the time of his life after what she just said. From then on he would smell her farts while she sat on him.

The end.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2021-8-9 23:37:39 | 显示全部楼层
暂时没有80金币,过几天给您,至于啥时候翻译也无所谓,毕竟我现在没钱
回复

使用道具 举报