工具帖——有国外小说可以发到这里来,我翻译。

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2021-8-1 23:58:54 | 显示全部楼层
William was sleeping. Rancia, Troy, Mariah, Michelle, Max, Bob and Felicia was in his nightmare. William was tossing and turning as Mariah taunted him saying he was such a bitch so much she fell in love with a better man and even her own son. "I have two men in my live who are much better then you. And I have male friends who gives me fart torture techniques." Mariah said as she pointed to Max and Bob. William shivered as Rancia mentioned how much she loves her little stud how amazing he is at pleasuring her rivaling her first husband Nox in how well he pleasures her. "Both Nox and Jon are great hubbies!" Rancia said as she came. William was shaking. They all point their asses to him. William heard rumbling all around. They all blast nasty wet sloppy farts on him. William woke up to his mother, father, and sister's asses all around his face. "Morning bitch bro." Lana said. "How was the nightmare?" Karen asked. "Very realistic." William said.

"I'm glad, I gotta take Rancia when I see her." Jeff said. William gasped. The trio farted on him. William smelled it deeply. "Like our farts bitch?" Karen asked. "Yes mom." William replied. Lana then farted in his face. He smells it deeply. Jeff farted and smiled. William sniffed his gas. Karen then farted. William sniffed her gas. They then all ripped a sloppy fart together and laughed. William gagged. Lana shakes her ass. William saw her huge fat ass jiggling. She giggled. William saw his mother Karen smirking at him. "Don't you like ass?" Karen asked. "Yes mom." William replied as she backed up more to his face. "Smell this!" Karen said as she blasted a sloppy wet fart. William smelled it as she slammed into his face to smother her bitch son. "Oh man, you are so weak! Even Joe got his face out of his mom's crack." Karen said. William was smothered as his mother rubbed his face in her nasty crack. "Mmm, wanna try to escape bitch?" Karen asked. William pushed on her massive cheeks only seemingly to massage them. "Nice ass massage bitch." Karen smirked. She felt a low rumbling in her lower body she is about to give him his breakfast. "Ooh, your breakfast is coming soon." Karen said as she got up and sexily shook her ass. William saw her huge fat ass shaking as she wants to make sure his mouth is opened for his feeding. "Open wide for your mom!" Jeff said as Karen takes off her panties. William opened his mouth as Lana smirked at her bitch brother. "You are so weak!" Lana said as Karen squats down. William saw his mother squatting down over his mouth. Jeff tells his bitch son he better swallow everything his loving mother lets out. "You better swallow what my sexy wife gives you, or else!" Jeff said as he pats his crotch. William nodded and heard his mother grunting. She starts shitting in his mouth. Her shit was thick but thankfully very soft and chewable. William eat her shit as she mentioned she had been saving it for a while just for her little boy. "I didn't shit for a day just for you bitch." Karen said. That's how much she loves her little bitch son. She blasted a shitty wet fart and got up to see if he failed. Luckily for William he managed to eat her shit fully his lips were coated in it due to its sheer size. "I should count that as a fail anyway." Jeff said as he points at William's lips. There wasn't much he could do about getting it on his lips considering Jeff's wife Karen was well known for her massive dumps amongst their friend circle.

"Should I fuck his ass anyway?" Jeff asked Karen and Lana. Karen tells her hubby yes but first he has to clean his plate. She spreads her cheeks for her son to start licking. William began to lick his mother's huge nasty asscrack. "Oh yeah!" Karen moaned and farted. William licks more. Karen moaned as he was done a bit later. William had cleaned his mother's ass as Lana checked seeing her bitch brother did an actual good job on cleaning their mom. "At least your good for something." Lana said. Jeff agreed with his daughter on that. Jeff then smirked as he pulls his cock out. William  paled knowing what's to come. Jeff smirked evilly as he rubs his cock to make it hard. Karen will allow her bitch boy to eat her pussy out while his father fucks his ass. Karen gave him some mints to clean his mouth out while Jeff's cock gets hard. William takes the mints. His mouth was now clean. "Ready bitch?" Jeff asked. "Yes master." William replied as his mother squatted in front of his face. Jeff pulls his undies down and shoves his cock in William's ass. William sees his mothers shaven wet pussy close to his face. "Start eating your mother's wet sexy pussy!" Karen said. William began to lick her pussy. Jeff thrusts into William's ass. William moaned and licked his mother's pussy more. "Don't you please your girlfriend Sue?" Karen asked as Jeff thrusts more. "Yes I do." William replied licking faster. "Much better and get in there deeper." Karen said as Jeff thrusts deeper. William pushed his face and tongue deeper into her pussy.

Karen moaned. William moaned from his father's thrusts as he licked his mother's pussy more. "Mmmm!" She said as Jeff thrusts harder. William moaned and licked more. She came in his mouth as Jeff came in his ass. William moaned and drink her cum. "How is it?" Karen asked. "It is good." William replied. She smiled as they farted while Jeff pulled out. William smelled their gas as Lana comes over for some ass worship by him. "Worship your sis's meaty ass!" Lana said. William licked her fat ass which rivaled their parents. "Hahaha! Isn't my ass better then Sue's?" Lana asked. William licked his sister's fat ass more. "About even to me." He said. "Huh?" Lana asked as he explained he loves her alot. "I love Sue alot I won't make the smae mistakes that cost me a good relationship with Mariah." William said. "You better not fart boy!" Lana said as she farted again. William breathed it in deeply. Karen told her bitch boy if he does he will not get a third opportunity. "You should be lucky with this chance, so don't fuck up!" Karen said. "Yes mom." William said kissing his sister's fat ass.  They laughed.
原贴地址https://www.deviantart.com/titan ... thers-Him-887390805
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

SCP—001

积分
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-2 15:42:17 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
抱歉,今天有点事,明天再发。注意,这不是商量,而是今二天确实发不了了。
再说声抱歉。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

SCP—001

积分
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-3 08:07:13 | 显示全部楼层
翻译进度--70%
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

SCP—001

积分
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-3 11:17:52 | 显示全部楼层

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?氵主廾廾

x
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

SCP—001

积分
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-3 11:30:41 | 显示全部楼层

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?氵主廾廾

x

评分

参与人数 1 +50 收起 理由
天地玄黄 + 50 抱歉,忘了给您金币了

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

SCP—001

积分
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-4 09:27:35 | 显示全部楼层
这几天作业有亿点点多,可能会翻译不及时。。。
望见谅

评分

参与人数 1 +16 收起 理由
pupil + 16 也翻一部分了,该给的给你

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分

论坛元老

发表于 2021-8-4 15:47:23 | 显示全部楼层
un9 发表于 2021-8-4 09:27
这几天作业有亿点点多,可能会翻译不及时。。。
望见谅

那啥,我是真不急啊,不用那么大压力呀QAQ,我可以等亿点点时间的,(加油啊,努力补作业的小哥哥。
潜水等dalao们写新文!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2021-8-6 10:22:08 | 显示全部楼层
抱歉,才看到,金币已经给您了
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

SCP—001

积分
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-6 10:29:26 | 显示全部楼层
天地玄黄 发表于 2021-8-6 10:22
抱歉,才看到,金币已经给您了

没关系的
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2021-8-6 10:38:23 | 显示全部楼层
Saturday. Brandon's favorite day as there was no school which meant he and Angel could spend the whole day together. Brandon was laying next to Angel cuddling and enjoying their time together

Angel: "Hey Baby. How about we do something fun today?"

Brandon: "does it involve me getting more wedgies?"

Angel chuckled and looked down at Brandon with a smirk on her face as she kissed his forehead and whispered

Angel: "oh maybe~ I was thinking we could go to the park, it isn't used much so maybe we can go down and enjoy it"

Brandon laid there pondering it as eventually he nodded

Brandon: "s- sure but aren't we a little old to be at the park?"

Angel gasp and smiled

Angel: "aww is someone worried a certain bully will pull on their tighty-whities?"

Brandon blushed and shook his head, he did have a point, both of them were 20 and not really common to see 20 year olds at a playground but Brandon reluctanted and got up getting dressed as he went to the bathroom putting on some shorts that went just above his knees, his tighty-whities some basic black shirt that went with his shorts and some sneakers as he went downstairs and made snacks for the day. Sandwiches, grapes, waters everything that Brandon and Angel would love as Angel had on some ripped Jeans, a nice red shirt and a checker pair of shoes as they walked out Angel walking behind Brandon, his tighty-whities already kinda sticking out which made Angel smirk. The park was secluded probably why it was never used, in the woods but not too far away from town it was a nice little spot with benches for their stuff and picnic tables as well which they laid there stuff on before Angel smiled and ran to the park as Brandon smiled and ran as well. It was so much fun Brandon and Angel were enjoying themselves so much

Brandon: "bet I can beat you to the slides and down"

Angel: "good try no you can't"

Brandon: "I'll tell you what if you win... I'll let you do whatever you want with me"

Angel smirked and pinched his cheek

Angel: "you love when i bully you anyway. Deal and if you win, for once I'll let you wedgie me"

Brandon's eyes went wide as he couldn't believe what was at stake as he smirked before nodding and lining up there was one ladder, through a narrow bridge and then to the two slides and Brandon and Angel lined up staring straight at the playground and Angel counted them down

Angel: "1... 2... 3!"

Angel and Brandon sprinted and Brandon was ahead quickly climbing up the ladder and Angel saw a artificial mountain climbing wall and climbed up as Brandon was just entering the bridge and Angel was right behind him and she reached for him and she had her fingertips on his underwear pulling them farther out his pants but not enough for him to feel it as Brandon thought he was gonna win as the slides were right there and Brandon sat down and slid down as he thought he had down it when suddenly Brandon stopped in the middle of the slide and felt a sharp pain in his ass as he looked back at saw that his underwear had got caught on a nail that was poking out of the slide and Angel laughed and took her time as Brandon was struggling and Angel slid down her slide winning the race as she celebrated as Brandon was still wedged on the slide

Angel: "Hahaha ha ha I win"

Brandon was squirming in his wedgie

Brandon: "th.. that's not fair! I got caught at the last second"

Angel: "aww poor nerd. Let me help you"

Angel said with a smirk on her face as she went around the park using the stairs as Brandon was still sat in the middle of the slide squirming from his wedgie and angel laughed looking down and seeing the wedgie

Angel: "such a nerd"

Angel unhooked Brandon from the slide having hold of his underwear as Angel thought of a wicked idea, and a smirk across her face as she pulled higher on Brandon's underwear. Brandon had a look of shock on his face as he felt the pain getting worse as Angel laughed

Angel: "hold on hun I'm gonna get you up here"

Brandon: "nooo just let me go"

Brandon's please fell on deaf ears as he grabbed his crotch and felt the wedgie tighten and slowly he could feel himself going up the slide and Angel was laughing as she noticed his pants starting to slide and let go sending Brandon down the slide and Angel slid down the other slide

Brandon: "owww babe why"

Angel: "well you lost and you said I could do whatever I wanted so now.. we're gonna have some fun!"

Angel started to laugh, a smirk on her face as she walked closer to Brandon and Brandon stood up, his head down and turned around.
Angel smiled and grabbed the back of his underwear

Angel: "aww don't be sad I'm sure you'll love it wedgie boy"

Angel laughed and yanked up on the underwear and Brandon groaned feeling the tighty-whities invade his crotch and ass and the underwear was up to his upper back and Angel let go releasing the underwear and letting them snap back

Angel: "no stuffing those back in. Never know when I may need leverage haha"

Angel smirked and they walked back to their picnic table and continued to enjoy the food and the open air with the park as people would walk by typically on a hike and notice Brandon's tighty-whities sticking out the cruelest were laughing and mocking him which made Brandon blush but after a while people had stop coming up and Brandon went to go back to the park and Angel noticed something and took advantage and got up walking to Brandon as they were by a large pit of sand with some lost trucks in it and Angel got an idea as Brandon was about to climb the fake mountain rocks again

Angel: "aw some people lost their trucks"

Brandon looked over and jumped down looking at them with Angel

Brandon: "yeah such a shame some people don't pay attention"

Angel: "oh like you !"

Angel pushed him into the sand box and Brandon fell on his face but being cushioned by the sand and Brandon laughed it off trying to get up to his feet but angel sat on his back

Brandon: "ugh haha alright you win"

Angel was not done yet getting one of the trucks the was able to pick up the sand and filling it with sand and Angel made it go up to Brandon's back

Angel: "oh what's this the dump truck needs to drop off the stuff ok"

and Angel pulled Brandon's underwear out and up causing a minor wedgie which made Brandon stop laughing and he tried to squirm out of it but it was too late, Angel made the dump truck drop all the sand into his underwear causing Brandon to wiggle in discomfort and Angel pulled on the underwear yanking the sand into Brandon's ass causing him to groan again this time from disgust as he had sand trapped in his butt which made Angel laugh and angel filled the dump truck again with sand except she'd grabbed her water pouring some onto the sand causing it to wet and mushy

Angel: "oh and another load? This one got rained on?? How unfortunate"

Brandon tried to squirm and fight back but unfortunately the soggy sand entered Brandon's tighty-whities this time Angel yanked up and the moist and soggy sand went everywhere, in between his buttcrack, on the sides of his butt, down everywhere and Brandon shook in disgust as all the while Angel was laughing

Angel: "that should complete the loads today"

Angel got off his back and Brandon had a bright red face and weird disgusted look on his face as his underwear began to sag and Angel and Brandon tried to continue even in Brandon's disgusting state of wet sand down his pants and everytime he sat down he could feel the sand go everywhere again and eventually they went to the seesaws. Brandon went to one side and Angel to the other, Brandon was still squirming as even though most of the sand had fallen there was still a patch under his butt as he sat down and they went up and down on the seesaw before Brandon heard something hit the floor and he looked down seeing his phone drop out of his pocket

Brandon: "wait time out my phone dropped"

and Brandon got down sending Angel crashing and landing on her butt making  Angel mad as she rubbed her butt in pain. Brandon bent down to get his phone.
Angel got up grunting as she marched to Brandon and grabbed the back of his underwear and hooked them to the edge of the seesaw and marched back to her side of the seesaw.

Angel: " Hey I think you're missing something else ? Like your tighty-whities up your ass "

Angel hopped up on the other side of the seesaw and her weight sending Brandon's underwear up causing him to fall but was caught by his tighty-whities on the seesaw and Angel started laughing as Brandon once again got embarrassed now just letting out a sigh and begging to be let down which Angel obliged and let him down and Brandon stood there once again not able to fix his wedgie

Brandon " why do you insist on making everything in this park about my underwear "

Angel " cause you're a cute wedgie dork and you know you love it "

No matter how much it was true Brandon wanted to deny it but couldn't instead trying to focus his attention on other things. He continued to have fun even if he was adult he couldn't help but try and forget it as Angel went back to the bench watching, giggling as she saw his beaver tail of tighty-whities hang out his pants as Brandon was on the monkey bars, she passed up the opportunity no matter how tempting it was until Brandon dropped down, walking to her

Brandon: " Hey umm hun ? "

Angel: " Yes ? "

Brandon's face was already blushing clearly he was embarrassed of something or maybe someone

Brandon: " c- can you help me time myself and see how long I can stay up on them ? "

Angel giggled as she heard his odd little request but smiling as she got up. Walking with him to the monkey bars, even though Brandon was by no means fit, he had a stomach, a gut but by no means was he fat like a perfect marshmallow Brandon got in the middle and Angel got her timer out and set her phone in her hand

Angel: " aaaaand Go! "

Angel immediately turned on the stopwatch as Brandon hung there keeping himself up as she watched, sitting on the slide watching it had been twenty seconds and with no sign of quit Brandon felt proud in himself, Angel however got bored... quickly. She smirked as she thought of her plan from earlier and got up, walking to Brandon

Angel: " Thirty Seconds?!! That's impressive but you know what would make it more impressive? "

Brandon: " pl- please no "

Angel: " if we tested how durable you are to... " distractions " haha "

and Angel pulled Brandon's pants to his ankles, making Brandon's cheeks blush as he was helpless, less he fall of course. Angel smirked as she thought how to make this worse and she sure enough had an idea. Angel remembered she had brought some jump ropes should they have wanted to do some jump rope, however now Angel look for more sinister method for them. Angel grabbed the rope and walked back to the half naked Brandon with his pants down and Angel threw the jump rope over the monkey bars and got up to the monkey bars and climbed up to be on top of them and Angel secured her feet and fell like out of a movie. Angel hung upside down and smirked as Brandon pleaded, his please of course did nothing unless he wanted to fall which he considered but angel was already working, grabbing the end of the rope and looping it through the leg holes and tying it as now his doom was set already

Brandon: " i- I did this to myself didn't I? "

Angel: " you mean enjoying being my nerd ? Yes you did do that all on your own "

However Angel was content with the current promise of the hanging wedgie, Angel went back upside down and grabbed the other end of the rope and looped it through his front leg holes and tied it as now he was completely helpless and Angel smirked again, looking at Brandon while she was still upside down and spiderman kissed him, Angel whispered softly into his ear

Angel: " Just fall, I want to see your new hammock ~ "

and Angel got up and fell to the ground safely as Brandon was still hanging on, in fear of the pain

Angel: " fall hun it'll catch you "

Brandon: " it's gonna hurt! "

Angel: " but in a good way, I know how much you love wedgies ~ "

She was right but Brandon was still afraid and Angel rolled her eyes as she went up to Brandon, Brandon's eyes quickly went wide with fear as Angel grabbed his legs and pulled on them, pulling him down and Brandon could feel his grip loosening and eventually they got too slippery from him trying to hold on for so long and they slipped and Brandon's eyes once again went wide as he fell into the hammock wedgie, making angel fall on the floor laughing as Brandon moaned loud, whimpering as the pain and the pleasure mixed in and angel stepped back and admired it

Angel: "guess I don't need a timer, look at you hanging up there for soo long, so impressed "

Angel laughed as Brandon kicked his legs only making the wedgie worse and Brandon blushed bouncing in the hammock as he sat and actually tried to use it like a hammock, leaning back even if it all went straight in between his ass Angel smiled and looked up at him

Angel: " told you, you'd love it ! "

Brandon: " J- just get me down "

Angel giggled more as she slowly undid the ties and brought Brandon down gently letting the front fall before the back and untying them as well and Brandon pulled his pants back up

Angel: " congratulations babe, 6 minutes up there "

Brandon groaned in response and slowly walked to the other side of the monkey bars and got up on the platform, the bars leading back to where Brandon and Angel raced earlier on that bridge. Angel saw how much Brandon was enjoying it even if he tried to  play it off, acting cool and only groaning as a response. Brandon was on the bridge leaning on the handle to ease the pain of the wedgie, Angel meanwhile was behind him gently rubbing his back

Angel: " I'm sorry love, guess I got carried away, but I just love watching you squirm, your tighty-whities stretch, makes me so hot "

Brandon: " I know... and it makes me feel great... even if it hurts "

Angel smiled and noticed that in the middle of the handles was a handle that stuck out a bit and Angel smirked

Angel: " how about we jump down and get more food Hm? "

Brandon: " but we can walk down ? "

Angel: " yeahh I know but jumping might get more feeling in your legs "

Brandon sighed and agreed and Angel led him to the middle and she jumped over the rail, hanging on and Brandon did the same as he smiled at Angel

Angel: " on three ready? One... two.. "

Angel quickly jumped back over to the bridge and then leaned over to Brandon, her hands digging into his pants and grabbing his tighty-whities before yanking them and hooking them to the middle as Brandon tried to beg and plead

Angel: " Three ! "

and Angel pushed Brandon down but Brandon's underwear caught him, leaving him dangling just a foot and a half off the ground, Angel giggled as she looked at Brandon's situation while he grabbed his crotch in pain

Angel: " y'know, you're so cute letting me dominate you like this~ my perfect little wedgie boy ~ "

Brandon blushed, moaning softly as he closed his eyes in pain, biting his lip and kicking his legs making Angel laugh at him before Angel gets another idea

Angel: " alright I'll pull you up, then jump down"

Angel smirked and gently pulled the underwear off and letting Brandon fall to the floor before Angel jumped down next to him and grabbed the back of his underwear as Brandon got up, leading him to a tree that was right by their table and Angel climbs the tree, Brandon following behind her, Angel smiling and grabbing his underwear again, this time finding a little bit of the branch sticking out and Angel hooks it there and drops down, before holding her arms out for Brandon

Angel: " just drop then you can hang perfectly up there like a good nerd "

Brandon shook his head, Angel with a disappointed look on her face before pulling his legs making Brandon slip and fall, crashing into yet another hanging wedgie, this time his pants falling with as his pants were now around his ankles and Brandon hung there, head down while Angel laughed at him, going to their table and getting a few pieces of salami, holding them up to him

Angel: " here don't want to starve my nerd ~"

Brandon smiled a little and took his hand off of his crotch to grab them, nibbling them as he moaned. Angel stood back laughing to herself, pulling out her phone to get some pictures and giggling before going to the table. Angel and Brandon were just about to wrap up, Angel going to get Brandon down when the unthinkable happened.. Brandon's mom was coming with two of her friends, all of them in gym gear as they were jogging. Brandon's eyes went wide as he saw his mother, Brandon looked down trying not to be spotted but Angel gave it away

Angel: " Hey Ms. Miller ! "

Brandon's eyes went wide clearly embarrassed as Anne stopped to look at Angel and her son, she and her friends laughing and falling to the floor as Anne saw her son. Brandon knew the other womans laugh from anywhere it was ear piercing it was Elizabeth, one of his mom's best friends, she was fit, muscular with a six pack and her arms were muscular as she was Anne's trainer, the other person was Sidney, she was slim but still had some muscle on her arms, a nice hourglass figure that perfectly showed off her ass especially in her yoga pants and they walked over to Angel and Brandon

Anne: " so... my nerd of a son got stuck ? "

Angel: " no, we were about to leave but glad we ran into you ! "

Anne: " aw well you can't leave him like that, he's too covered up.. let's rip those man panties off that loser "

Angel smirked and quickly went to Brandon and Anne, Elizabeth and Sidney did as well getting him down

Anne: " let's do this a little closer to home"

Elizabeth and Sidney quickly picking Brandon up his shorts, pulling them up and even pulling them farther giving him a wedgie with his shorts as Angel grabbed their things and walked back to Brandon's house.. they got to his house and Elizabeth and Sidney drop Brandon on his lawn next to the sidewalk as people were walking by laughing at Brandon

" loser " " wedgie loser back at it again "

Brandon collapsed to the grass and looked up as all four girl laughed at him

Anne: " Girls watch this "

Anne quickly stood over her son, turning around and slowly sitting on her son's face, the pink yoga pants all he can see before she farted on his face making Brandon squeal and fan his nose as Anne got off him, only laughing harder as Elizabeth and Sidney picked him up fanning their noses

Elizabeth: " man wedgie boy, you smell awful"

Angel smirked and gently placed her hand on the waistband of Brandon's tighty-whities

Angel: " GANG WEDGIE !!! "

Elizabeth and Sidney let go before immediately grabbing the sides and Anne grabbing the front and all of them yanking up as hard as possible as Brandon could only moan and squeal as everyone that was outside laughed at him, causing him to blush and they proceeded to bounce him up and down as they all laughed

Anne: " What a loser of a son "

Elizabeth: " God he's such a dork "

Sidney: " I haven't given a wedgie this bad since middle school "

Angel: " Let's Rip These Things !! "

All of them yanked harder and eventually they ripped in four, causing Brandon to fall on the lawn, naked as they all laughed at him, Sidney even rubbing her ass on his face causing them all to laugh more before Angel pulled up his shorts

Angel: " anyways this was fun girls but I have to take nerd here to bed, Ms. Miller would you mind if he stays over at my place ? "

Anne: " No problem cutie, just have him home by dinner tomorrow, I'll have chili for lunch just in case "

They all laugh before Angel guides Brandon to her house, his legs weak but Angel continues to carry him home, once inside she carries him to her room, letting him rest on the bed and Brandon laid there in a ball, shaking a bit as Angel went downstairs and got a ice pack and came back up, cuddling him and putting it over his lower body

Angel: " I'm so sorry hun, I didn't think it'd be that intense of a day "

Brandon: " it- it- it's o- okay... i- I just n- ne- need rest pl- please "

Angel nodded and gently kissed his cheek, whispering in his ear

" I love you "

THE END
这个是短篇还是长篇您自己定,反正我目前还不是特别缺金币
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 氵主廾廾

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表